SIGNED: QB Cody Green

I would describe Cody as one heck of an explosive runner the sides or up the middle. Throws alot of short dip and dunk passes. Havent seen enough long throws to say for sure but looks reasonably accurate.

You can watch him run and know that this guy is the real deal and one heck of an athlete. Pocket passer he is not.

1620 reported he will make his decision around the Fourth of July.

Bryan Munson thinks Nebraska's chances are at 70 to 75%.

Great, right when I leave and won't have access to a computer. At least I'll hopefully come back to awesome news!

Green could really get this class rolling. My top targets right now would have to be Green, Oku, and Gabe Lynn. That would be a nice trifecta! :koolaid2:

I would agree with those targets. I would really have liked to get Jarvis Giles (I think he will be a monster in college) but I certainly would be ecstatic if we pulled all three of those guys. GBR!!!

FWIW

he attended the QB academy this year for 1 day camp, visited the campus with his mother and both left very impressed with the Huskers.

really likes Watson, "he really knows what he is doing"

said he will make a decision by the middle of July. not sure if he will visit any more schools. Huskers/aTm with Alabama a close third

Regarding the visit, Green said :

He's big on tradition, which is why NU and A&M are his two leaders. He's also a big weight room guy, and said ours was amazing and that "they have everything right with their facilities".

Talked about hanging with Watson and Ekeler, said Ekeler was hilarious and he got to pick Watson's mind. Ganz told him about his dream come true being the quarterback at Nebraska and he talked with some Texas kids about the difficulty in going form Texas to Nebraska.

Regarding the visit, Green said :

He's big on tradition, which is why NU and A&M are his two leaders. He's also a big weight room guy, and said ours was amazing and that "they have everything right with their facilities".

Talked about hanging with Watson and Ekeler, said Ekeler was hilarious and he got to pick Watson's mind. Ganz told him about his dream come true being the quarterback at Nebraska and he talked with some Texas kids about the difficulty in going form Texas to Nebraska.

You seen his video??? Seen him run?? :)