castille has to be converted

If he does get converted to LB, then our RB position isn't looking too great next year. Just Helu? I don't know how well that would work out, Castille and Helu complement each other nicely.

Assuming the ball isn't fumbled, of course.

That's the whole point. Yes, he would be a great back if he never dropped the ball. But he does...alot. I don't know. Maybe he can 'cure' it, but I'll never be comforatable when he's running the ball. Imho his talent would be better served on the D. But, to date, Bo hasn't called asking for my humble oppinion so I'm good with whatever they do with Q.

I think everyone is forgetting about Mendoza at RB as well. And isn't Collins Okafor still on the roster? We wouldn't be as thin at RB as everyone is thinking.

:yeah

We won't be nearly as thin as everyone is thinking. Who says we have to have a 3 or 4 RB rotation next year? What good is a RB anyway if he can't hang onto the ball? He's more of a liability if you ask me.

Well, Castille does seem to fumble alot.

However, I am more annoyed by the way they switch the running backs in and out. It makes no sense. I was watching the game and Lucky was looking good. He was finding holes and finishing his runs. Then they switch him out for no apparent reason. What the hell?

Rotating running backs is okay, but you have to leave the running back in that is running good. End of story.

It's really starting to get on my nerves.

However, I am more annoyed by the way they switch the running backs in and out. It makes no sense. I was watching the game and Lucky was looking good. He was finding holes and finishing his runs. Then they switch him out for no apparent reason. What the hell?

Rotating running backs is okay, but you have to leave the running back in that is running good. End of story.

i do agree with this. right now lucky is that guy

i do agree with this. right now lucky is that guy

yep, yep

I think everyone is forgetting about Mendoza at RB as well. And isn't Collins Okafor still on the roster? We wouldn't be as thin at RB as everyone is thinking.

I haven't forgot about Mendoza, I think he will be to the running game, what Swift is to our passing game. Looking forward to watching him next year. I think the coaches will be hard pressed, not to get him a lot of playing time. IMHO

GBR!!!

I haven't forgot about Mendoza, I think he will be to the running game, what Swift is to our passing game. Looking forward to watching him next year. I think the coaches will be hard pressed, not to get him a lot of playing time. IMHO

GBR!!!

I think they have 7 I-Backs on the Roster. Plus any incoming Freshman. They could move him to LB and gain some needed depth. I think he could start at LB next season.

GBR!!!

I think they have 7 I-Backs on the Roster. Plus any incoming Freshman. They could move him to LB and gain some needed depth. I think he could start at LB next season.

I don't know about him being able to start, I think you are under estimating players on the roster. Not to mention if they sign the current verbal commits. Sean Fisher and Will Compton will be a dynamic duo.

GBR!!!

I don't know about him being able to start, I think you are under estimating players on the roster. Not to mention if they sign the current verbal commits. Sean Fisher and Will Compton will be a dynamic duo.

He was a wrescking machine at LB in H.S.

I think the only way Callahan was able to sign him was to be a I-Back.

But he was far better at LB in H.S. from what my Brother claims and he coached against him.

I love how one RB getts converted to LB, now any player not playing well at there position should be converted to LB. Do you really think it's that easy? If they where that intrchangeble, we would have NO depth issues at LB.

Guess I'm tired of people acting like anyone with speed can play LB. It takes smarts, and a killer instinct to play at that position. Give Glenn some respect, what he has done is quite a feat!

again...if we had tons of depth there i would say its not worth it..... but we dont....plous as is the kid wont see the field. he is NOT a good rb right now. its about trying to get your best players on the field

We just have so much depth at RB?

If Castille converts to LB now, it's a lost season for him. Glenn took a spring and fall to get to where he is now. This is mid-season.

If this were Callahan, btw, and Castille were converted, we'd be jumping down his throat for mismanaging and juggling players around...just saying.

If Castille converts now, its a lost season for him??? If Castille fumbles near the goal line again in a situation where the game is on the line, he may cost us a freaking game!!!