Why We Will Lose This Weekend

Underestimating ksu? Right, tell that to Bo!!!! Also...its ksu, do you honestly think they are better than what we've seen out of them? Don't get me wrong, it could happen, but it is not likely.

Oh yeah and I don't know if you have looked at how Lucky has done against ksu in the past, but he has ran all over them and they are worse this year...your evidence is not backed up well.

Their D has been getting walloped through both the air and the ground by EVERYONE they have played. We will have no problem controlling the ball with our normal game plan. Also, they are completely one-dimensional offensively. Even without Glenn, we'll be able to use a dime package almost the entire game since KSU has no running game whatsoever.

I sort of have a nagging feeling about this game 2. My only real worry is that NU underestimates Kansas St & comes out flat - but hopefully Bo will keep the guys focused & not allow that to happen

That does happen sometimes, but if you ask me, Bo is the type of coach that doesn't allow that kind of stuff to happen. Read today he said today was probably the best practice all year. Maybe I'm optimistic, but I really think that someday we will get over that hump and move toward where we need to go so why not now...instead of a major setback???

I don't see NU underestimating KSU. I think Nebraska will win this game by two scores. However, the original poster is right....in a way. Ronnie Princess will be pulling out all the stops-trick plays, going for it on 4th down. Heck, he'll throw he kitchen sink at Nebraska for his final home game.

The thing Nebraska needs to eliminate is TURNOVERS. They did a good job of overcoming those things against KU, but turning the ball over on the road is a different beast all together. Limit the turnovers=easy win for NU. Turn it over and who knows what will happen in Mancappin! <_<

I don't see NU underestimating KSU. I think Nebraska will win this game by two scores. However, the original poster is right....in a way. Ronnie Princess will be pulling out all the stops-trick plays, going for it on 4th down. Heck, he'll throw he kitchen sink at Nebraska for his final home game.

The thing Nebraska needs to eliminate is TURNOVERS. They did a good job of overcoming those things against KU, but turning the ball over on the road is a different beast all together. Limit the turnovers=easy win for NU. Turn it over and who knows what will happen in Mancappin! <_<

Ya, the turnover battle is big. In general we need to quit blowing our legs off with turnovers, penalties, and missed assignments. If we clean out game up no way we lose. If start pissing the game down our legs then Freeman can burn us and pull an upset.

KSUcks will not beat us...............if we lose this game it'll be because we beat ourselves. Inconsistency and stupid penalties are what cause us to lose games. If we could've fixed these things earlier in the season I truly feel we would be a 2 loss team sitting at 8-2 right now.

:yeah