Tyrone Willingham to Nebraska?

How about Nebraska hires every failed football coach on it's staff? Was Willingham a good recruiter? What is your basis in saying he'd be a solid recruiter? And his wealth of knowledge sure did him good as a coach. If he was a good recruiter he sure couldn't coach them, hence the record. Why on Earth would Nebraska want more dead weight on a coaching staff? Seriously.

Tyrone Willingham had a very impressive run at Stanford. Held his own, I suppose at Notre Dame. But 0 and 9 at a one time powerhouse like Washington does not speak well for his current recruiting or coaching abilities.

Someone will hire him in an assistant role, or perhaps HC at the subdivision level. He might do well in that new position. But he'd be an awkward and over-priced fit at Nebraska.

It was just a suggestion borNred. And it kind of makes me mad how u attack everything i post on this wall. Will he be hired? No chance probably. Would it be interesting yes. Would I want it? Sure, as an assistant he could be fantastic in MY OPINION. I have never been rude to u and your posts, and i am a little frustrated that a husker fan of all people would be so disrespectful.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Nebraska should hire Tyrone for a position on the football staff next year. The guy would be a solid recruiter and would bring a wealth of knowledge to the program. Despite being a failure as a head coach maybe he could be a solid assistant?

Too much time on your hands? :wtf