college football uniforms

np_husker

I know I'm totally biased, but I've always liked Army's uni's with the service patch on them. Nothing like playing a game wearing your future on your sleeve. Hate the white tops...gotta go with the black.

army_carlton_jones_sm.jpg

Actually I wish they would take the Unit Patches off. It is like putting the cart before the horse, they haven't even gone through Post night yet. Even if they get the post they want, there is no guarantee they get the unit they want.

I like the unit patch, if for no other reason than the 1st. Cav. patch looks good on any uniform.

nice headlights.........are those the new high intensity ones developed by GE?

'Headlights'? You mean the CAR, right? Hmmm, I'm having trouble thinking......Uhmmm, well, red/black, has something to do w GBR!.... :thumbs

:wtf

There was a car in that Picture?? :w00t

Personally, I liked KU & KSU's quarterback's uniforms, how they had the turf stains all over the back side of their uniforms.

Thats one thing I dont like about stadiums trading grass for field turf, its not as much fun sacking the qb all day when he still looks clean when the game is over.

I hear ya, the little black pellets of rubber just aren't the same as seeing Danny Weurful or Peyton Mannings jersey covered in grass stains like we saw when the Blackshirts of the 90's made them our b**ches.

'Headlights'? You mean the CAR, right? Hmmm, I'm having trouble thinking......Uhmmm, well, red/black, has something to do w GBR!.... :thumbs

Hmm, let me check..again! :thumbs

Personally, I liked KU & KSU's quarterback's uniforms, how they had the turf stains all over the back side of their uniforms.

Thats one thing I dont like about stadiums trading grass for field turf, its not as much fun sacking the qb all day when he still looks clean when the game is over.

I hear ya, the little black pellets of rubber just aren't the same as seeing Danny Weurful or Peyton Mannings jersey covered in grass stains like we saw when the Blackshirts of the 90's made them our b**ches.

I always like it when a divot gets stuck between their helmet and face mask. :yeah

I know I'm totally biased, but I've always liked Army's uni's with the service patch on them. Nothing like playing a game wearing your future on your sleeve. Hate the white tops...gotta go with the black.

army_carlton_jones_sm.jpg

Actually I wish they would take the Unit Patches off. It is like putting the cart before the horse, they haven't even gone through Post night yet. Even if they get the post they want, there is no guarantee they get the unit they want.

I like the unit patch, if for no other reason than the 1st. Cav. patch looks good on any uniform.

IDK, I guess because I was in an actual CAV unit I am not too high on that one. It is one of the better ones I will give you that, but I like 2ID or 101st better.

Must be an optical illusion, I saw no car.

Must be an optical illusion, I saw no car.

4 more 'car' pics go 2 'denisemilani.com'(4 all interested parties)