Who did you play with/against back in the day?

When I was a freshman a kid moved to my hometown from Fremont. He was friends with Zach Weigert who ended up coming out and getting drunk with us a few times......

He was huge even then.

Not quite what you were asking for but I was nevr too big on the jocko thing. more of a burner!

I was a little kid and lived next door to Ron and Tom Poggemeyer in Nebraska City. They used to come home and play catch with me. I still have one of their jerseys some where.

Got ran over by Ed Podalak from Atlantic as a sophmore, broke my collar bone, scapula and cracked two vertebra, ended my playing days.

Get out, you lived in Nebr City too?

I beat a 4 year letter winning DB the other week in fantasy football and I play again this week.

I work with a former TE every Wednesday.

A former All Big 8 TE was my probation officer when I was 22.

I played catch with leading passer in the 1969 Sun Bowl.

I also played pick-up basketball against a 3 year letter winning WB who I used to work with and I was awesome.

Do these count? :dunno

I was a little kid and lived next door to Ron and Tom Poggemeyer in Nebraska City. They used to come home and play catch with me. I still have one of their jerseys some where.

Got ran over by Ed Podalak from Atlantic as a sophmore, broke my collar bone, scapula and cracked two vertebra, ended my playing days.

Get out, you lived in Nebr City too?

Didn't you know his real name is John Brown and he used to live in a cave there in town?

I thought everybody knew that.... <_<

Y'all might not know these south Georgia boys, but I played against Carolina Panthers Linebacker Thomas Davis three times in high school (he did not play linebacker then, only QB) and was in the starting back-field with FSU fullback Matt Dunham (broke Herschel Walker's state TD record his senior year).

Played against Loran Kaiser in state playoffs. He was actually one of St. Paul's RBs. I actually completely smoked him on a running play flat on his back. Everyone after the game was telling me how loud the hit was from the stands. That was pretty cool. Also played against him in B-ball. He was their PG for that. A couple weird positions for a DT to play in High School.

Also, played against Hochstein in B-ball. Hartington CC was way better than us, but we played the game of our lives and beat them. Hochstein actually got a Technical in the game for complaining to the refs.

Played against Gregg List as well in FB and B-ball. His parents' plane crashed leaving our airport after the game my sophmore year. That was terrible.

I didn't play football against any huskers but I did play some pick-up hockey with a couple. In the winter of 93-94 ish, Joel Gesky and Bryan Pruitt would play with us out at oak lake. They were offensive linemen. They were good skaters and wouldn't get too roudy with us. It was different seeing a 300 lb dude skate by and all of the ice chips flying around as they gouged the ice.