DT Sione Tuihalamaka

Ohio Pete

Theres a teaser on rivals that says "huskers take the lead?" Does anyone have any updates or can someone sum up the article? I would love to get one more d tackle in this group and move Pensick to center. That would give us four, three for sure, young talented interior defensive linemen to work with.

I don't know what the article says, but a mod on another board says the Nebraska is his new #1. Has already visited Arizona which was thought to be the favorite since his bro goes there. His final 2 visits are to Oregon 1/23 and Washington 1/30. Rivals does not show offers from either of them though Scout shows an offer from Washington.

I would rather have esqua than JPP. I would rather stay away from Jucos as much as possible. We have good talent and depth and the DE position so there is no need to take a guy for two years rather than four if its not absolutely necessary. For depth and continuity I would rather have high school guys in general.

It would be nice to have both but to be honest I would rather have JPP. He is a monster that could do a lot under BO

Theres a teaser on rivals that says "huskers take the lead?" Does anyone have any updates or can someone sum up the article? I would love to get one more d tackle in this group and move Pensick to center. That would give us four, three for sure, young talented interior defensive linemen to work with.

I don't know what the article says, but a mod on another board says the Nebraska is his new #1. Has already visited Arizona which was thought to be the favorite since his bro goes there. His final 2 visits are to Oregon 1/23 and Washington 1/30. Rivals does not show offers from either of them though Scout shows an offer from Washington.

Basically, he had a very good visit and we currently have the lead. He has a visit to Oregon scheduled but doesn't figure to visit Washington anymore. He needs to improve his SAT in order to qualify.

his last visit is to the university of NIKE.....wouldn't surprise me if he ends up there

positive thoughts please shagg. Repeat after me... He will be a Husker.

our recruiting victories against them are few and far between <_<

Historically, yes, but we got Sirles and Chris Williams over them this year.

his last visit is to the university of NIKE.....wouldn't surprise me if he ends up there

positive thoughts please shagg. Repeat after me... He will be a Husker.

our recruiting victories against them are few and far between <_<

Historically, yes, but we got Sirles and Chris Williams over them this year.

I f-ing hate Oregon...................... :throw

ESPN is reporting that Arizona is still in the lead for him despite how much he loved the Nebraska visit

Take if for what it's worth, idk who you trust more, but our Rivals page has a headline- "Huskers Take Lead" ...with no question mark... that links to a "Tuihalamaka names leader after weekend trip" teaser.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/barrier_noentry...p;mid=&rid=