Future Defense

I was just looking over our recruits on D and was thinking to myself....HOLY SH1T!! We're gunna be stacked in a few years...up front we have 2 good ends in Ankrah and Kevin Young..in the middle we have Thaddeus Randle (1st team Texas all-state)...if we could get Latu that would be HUGE!

In the linebacking corps we have Chris Williams who looks to be an absolute stud! and Shawn Bodtmann!

Secondary is headlined by Dijon Washington (if he stays), Byrd, Green, Middleton, and Taylor Martinez....

We have got some real potential here to be scary good! I am stoked!

Don't forget everyone who redshirted this year as well

Yeah, seriously! Think of this D...

Big Boys: Josh Williams, Ankrah, Kevin Young, Thaddeus Randle, Jared Crick, Terrance Moore, and others on our Dline

Backers: Compton, Williams, Blake Lawrence, Sean Fisher, Austin Stafford..

Secondary: Washington, Bryd, Green, Gomes, Martinez, PJ Smith, Alfonzo Dennard...and maybe Whitmore will be able to make it?

Like I said...we have got the potential to be stellar on D, with some great depth!

Big Boys: Josh Williams, Ankrah, Kevin Young, Thaddeus Randle, Jared Crick, Terrance Moore, and others on our Dline

Secondary: Washington, Bryd, Green, Gomes, Martinez, PJ Smith, Alfonzo Dennard...and maybe Whitmore will be able to make it?

Like I said...we have got the potential to be stellar on D, with some great depth!

Don't forget about Alonzo Whaley, probably the best out of our three great redshirted LBs and will start next year.

Also Meridith and Osbourne should make a splash next year.

Stafford is no longer on this years roster.

I was just looking over our recruits on D and was thinking to myself....HOLY SH1T!! We're gunna be stacked in a few years...up front we have 2 good ends in Ankrah and Kevin Young..in the middle we have Thaddeus Randle (1st team Texas all-state)...if we could get Latu that would be HUGE!

In the linebacking corps we have Chris Williams who looks to be an absolute stud! and Shawn Bodtmann!

Secondary is headlined by Dijon Washington (if he stays), Byrd, Green, Middleton, and Taylor Martinez....

We have got some real potential here to be scary good! I am stoked!

Has Shawn had a good season this year? I haven't keep up with him at all. I remember reading what was posted about him when he verbally committed, but that's been a while.

I'm glad someone threw Baker's name into the ring. He may be the most gifted of all. I have nothing but and OPINION, but I still think that he stays on the D side of the ball.

Smith and Osborne have played extremely well on scout team this past season. Sounds like a few of the recruits will probably not qualify academically....Byrd-Washington and Ankrah needs to kick it in the a$$ or we will be without his services too.... I bet Bo is really working the "grey-shirt" angle right now, knowing that a few of these guys aren't going to make it to Lincoln. (well, "right now" is the dead period, but you all know what I mean).