ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

HTO is a jerk and posts like he is a jerk and Timm_mmay is not much better. His insider knowledge is pathetic at best.

Dont you think that any fan of any program, save UT, UF USC, could say "recruiting is a real problem" and then just wait for a recruit to decommit? What school doesnt that happen at?

I am not saying there are not issues with this staff and the recruiting there probably is, but saying it is like saying that its going to snow sometime in the next 6 months, is it going to happen for sure? No, but it probably will.

Again, I do think from what I have read that Gilmore needs to change his Cricket cell plan and get him some AT&T and an iPhone and I think Sanders could be the coach that relates to possible recruits the best and could really be a stud but for some reason he is not. But I am saying that HTO is posts like a jerk and Timm_mmay has the same inside info that most people do.

That's fine and that's your opinion, however ask me why so many paying RSS members check out timm_mmays recruiting posts in the threads on the free board?? Going as far as blasting the guy and that he should be blacklisted from the free board because they are paying for their subscriptions/info. Let me guess you pay for one of the services and feel you're getting ripped off???

As for the decommit thing today, these posts in the past couple weeks had absolutely nothing to do with this kid decommitting. It had everything to do with the staff not working and or some coaches not holding up to their end of the bargain. It has nothing to do with K. Terry......well maybe now it will???

As for Gilmore, ask yourself this, do you want a guy that can't recruit/sell worth a lick being the lead salesman (recruiting coordinator) of your football program??? More importantly as a manager overseeing these duties, what clout does he honestly have over these coaches when it comes to this department?? How can he make them recruit when he can't recruit himself??

HTO is a jerk and posts like he is a jerk and Timm_mmay is not much better. His insider knowledge is pathetic at best.

Dont you think that any fan of any program, save UT, UF USC, could say "recruiting is a real problem" and then just wait for a recruit to decommit? What school doesnt that happen at?

I am not saying there are not issues with this staff and the recruiting there probably is, but saying it is like saying that its going to snow sometime in the next 6 months, is it going to happen for sure? No, but it probably will.

Again, I do think from what I have read that Gilmore needs to change his Cricket cell plan and get him some AT&T and an iPhone and I think Sanders could be the coach that relates to possible recruits the best and could really be a stud but for some reason he is not. But I am saying that HTO is posts like a jerk and Timm_mmay has the same inside info that most people do.

That's fine and that's your opinion, however ask me why so many paying RSS members check out timm_mmays recruiting posts in the threads on the free board?? Going as far as blasting the guy and that he should be blacklisted from the free board because they are paying for their subscriptions/info. Let me guess you pay for one of the services and feel you're getting ripped off???

As for the decommit thing today, these posts in the past couple weeks had absolutely nothing to do with this kid decommitting. It had everything to do with the staff not working and or some coaches not holding up to their end of the bargain. It has nothing to do with K. Terry......well maybe now it will???

As for Gilmore, ask yourself this, do you want a guy that can't recruit/sell worth a lick being the lead salesman (recruiting coordinator) of your football program??? More importantly as a manager overseeing these duties, what clout does he honestly have over these coaches when it comes to this department?? How can he make them recruit when he can't recruit himself??

No, I dont use a pay site, I never have. I have sent a few players to NU with two on the team this year, one starter and one will probably start. Sorry make that 3 players, one guy walked on this year.

Why do people read Timm_mmay stuff, probably cause like everyone else they are bored during the day so they read it. Dont you? My guess is they blast the guy because he posts like a jerk.

And no, I dont want Gilmore in that position, I am not a fan of his. I thought I made that clear in my post that you quoted but maybe I didnt.

I also agree that the posts had nothing to do with Terry decomitting, why would would they?

Sorry Tmul, I hope this didnt come off like I was attacking you or calling you out, I know how posts can seem sometimes.

You can say what you want to say, it's only August, but this staff is getting rocked in recruiting. 2 Oline commits and a QB. Oh it will be a small class. Ya it's getting smaller by the day.

Hopefully they plan on a big time season and plan on eating off of other team's commits???

per Scout: This was supposed to be a beginning to a weekend which had a ton of potential for the Huskers, as they were hosting one last “Junior Days” for the year. It still could be, but the day hasn’t been rosy for Husker fans as one of the current commits has opted for another place to call home.

and they show a big picture of Terry next to the blurb

Terry decommits from Nebraska

By The Lincoln Journal Star

Friday, Jul 31, 2009 - 09:57:31 pm CDT

Wide receiver recruit Keeston Terry is decommitting from Nebraska in favor of Big 12 rival Kansas.

“My decision had nothing to do with the people up in Lincoln or the coaching staff,” Terry told Scout.com via text message. “There are great people up there with awesome fan support but I just felt more comfortable in Lawrence.”

Terry’s announcement leaves the Huskers with four known commitments for the 2010 class.

[+]Enlarge

Story Photo

Story Photo

The Blue Springs, Mo., native’s parents are KU alums.

“I was real torn between the two schools but you can only choose one and my heart was leading me to a different direction,” Terry told Scout.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Terry decommits from Nebraska

By The Lincoln Journal Star

Friday, Jul 31, 2009 - 09:57:31 pm CDT

Wide receiver recruit Keeston Terry is decommitting from Nebraska in favor of Big 12 rival Kansas.

“My decision had nothing to do with the people up in Lincoln or the coaching staff,” Terry told Scout.com via text message. “There are great people up there with awesome fan support but I just felt more comfortable in Lawrence.”

Terry’s announcement leaves the Huskers with four known commitments for the 2010 class.

[+]Enlarge

Story Photo

Story Photo

The Blue Springs, Mo., native’s parents are KU alums.

“I was real torn between the two schools but you can only choose one and my heart was leading me to a different direction,” Terry told Scout.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Can we stop bashing the coaches now?

I said in my post that I love the coaches, and I do but there is noooo reason why we should only have four commits, absolutely no reason at all. Mizzou has like 10, KU now has probably close to 10 and we have four? Our two biggest north rivals IMO, programs who are not even close to the level of NU have two times the number of commits we have. Unless the coaches have some hidden targets that aren't on rivals or scout we are going to be wayy behind for this recruiting class to our conference. I know UT, OU and Okie St. have an advantage so I expect them to be ahead but for KU and MU to be pretty much out recruiting us can only speak poorly of the coaches recruiting tactics.