QB Tyler Gabbert

He's committed to Watson and Pelini.

Now if we can only get that stud, sub 5.0 40-yard dash fullback out of Jersey. Blows everybody up, leaves the field in ruins!!!

:clap LOL Dundermifflinite that made my day man. I'm very pleased with the Gabbert commit... apparently, he's (skillsetwise) a clone of his bro, minus the bulk. That's ok, some of the best COLLEGE QB's are not huge. Who cares what the league wants in their QB's? Also, I think maybe we should take Robinson, perhaps just as an athlete. He's got some good size and Scout lists a 40 at 4.53. He could make a great jump ball receiver or a tight end. Lastly, let's hope lil Gab works both Lucas AND Demien... it'd be sweet to score the top 4 Mizzou recruits and you can neve have enough quality lineman.

He could end up being taller and bigger by the time that he leaves......he still has one year of high school, and bo and company can bulk him up no problem

Sounds like Gabbert is gonna do some recruiting of his own! In one of the rivals articles he said the first thing hes gonna do is call Keeston Terry, to help with a tag team effort to pull in some more talent (hopefully Marcus Lucas). Now Im assuming his main focus will be out of Mizzouri, but who knows maybe he influence some other guys' decisions. Whatever the case it looks like Nebraska is up for a pretty good class, unless some Decommiting Masacre happens.

Sounds like Gabbert is gonna do some recruiting of his own! In one of the rivals articles he said the first thing hes gonna do is call Keeston Terry, to help with a tag team effort to pull in some more talent (hopefully Marcus Lucas). Now Im assuming his main focus will be out of Mizzouri, but who knows maybe he influence some other guys' decisions. Whatever the case it looks like Nebraska is up for a pretty good class, unless some Decommiting Masacre happens.

no coaching changes on the horizon to make this go awry.

Anyway, I could be wrong, but i see this dragging out a little. Not a long time, but i would be somewhat surprised if he ends it before fall, around the time school starts or shortly after.

Where you at fro daddy? i saw you reading the thread earlier, but you didn't post a comment. Missouri boy number 2, with Lucas next :box

Anyway, I could be wrong, but i see this dragging out a little. Not a long time, but i would be somewhat surprised if he ends it before fall, around the time school starts or shortly after.

Where you at fro daddy? i saw you reading the thread earlier, but you didn't post a comment. Missouri boy number 2, with Lucas next :box

Don't know why Fro would care unless we pull in Lucas also. Mizzou already has their QB commit and he's a good one too.

Awesome news with Gabbert. Hope this helps pick recruiting up a little bit.

Don't know why Fro would care unless we pull in Lucas also. Mizzou already has their QB commit and he's a good one too.

Awesome news with Gabbert. Hope this helps pick recruiting up a little bit.

just trying to get under his skin. I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that we got two of the best players from Missouri. I know I would be pissed if two Nebraska kids went to MU. Of couse we have been pulling top talent out of that state for years.