QB Tyler Gabbert

I would take it easy with the high school numbers. I remember when Blaine decommitted everyone was saying the same thing about him. Sounds like his HS team just isn't very good and no matter how good you are if you're the qb and you have no line or people to throw to, nobody's numbers are going to be good.

I would take it easy with the high school numbers. I remember when Blaine decommitted everyone was saying the same thing about him. Sounds like his HS team just isn't very good and no matter how good you are if you're the qb and you have no line or people to throw to, nobody's numbers are going to be good.

True, though Blaine hasn't looked very good against BCS defenses. In other words, he's been very Zac Lee-ish.

He's a true sophmore...Barkley, Pryor, Stafford...none of these guys were/are fantastic at that point in their careers against top flight competition.

I'm just messing around. I do think Blaine is a good QB. Plus, he's been nursing a bad ankle since he got Suhed.

Just thought of a sign for gameday:

"Dear Baylor offense:

hire a lawyer,

you're about to get Suh-ed!"

• 2 weeks later...

says he's planning an official for the KSU game. Could someone with a subscription tell us what else it says? Is he planning an official to Missouri? If he is, I hope our coaches give him the boot right now. I dont care about stars, I would so much rather have Sean Robinson as our QB for this class

yup. boot him. visiting another school, particularly the one your brother spurned us for is grounds to have an offer pulled in my book. i'd rather not take a quarterback this year than let another QB recruit jerk us around. i am assuming that bo and co. already laid down the rules to him.

BOOT him yes... I have read things about Sean Robinson wanting to play for us and he is 6'5. We need to go after him strong.

listed as 'soft verbal' now on rivals.....

:facepalm:

i am suprised... i thought all this was over and that the whole curtis carter pep talk thing really signified that this kid was stoked on nebraska and ready to get busy....

now in the end i am not so sure... my gut is he is leaving and i think the coaches need to be proactive about it

BOOT him yes... I have read things about Sean Robinson wanting to play for us and he is 6'5. We need to go after him strong.

listed as 'soft verbal' now on rivals.....

:facepalm:

i am suprised... i thought all this was over and that the whole curtis carter pep talk thing really signified that this kid was stoked on nebraska and ready to get busy....

now in the end i am not so sure... my gut is he is leaving and i think the coaches need to be proactive about it

he has been listed as a soft verbal for awhile now on rivals