Cody Glenn

HskrMan

I have a question. What about if you're 17 or 18 and the girl is 14? Most High School seniors are going to be 17 or 18 and incoming freshman are going to be 14 or 15. So how about this situation? I know this is a little off topic from about Cody, but just interested in knowing the rule here. I would say many times an 18 year old senior has been with a 14 year old freshman, so just wondering about this. Cuz if this is against the law you would think high schools would need to have info meeting on this to inform students and parents the laws. With this a possibility I would think the state might even make a law enforcing High schools to be grade 10-12 to try and keep certain age groups from mingling too much. Very interesting topic actually.

18 and 14? .............. even if it werent illegal (wich it is) its disgusting. <_<

What about 18 and 15? Is that disgusting also? The reason I say this is because even though you may become a freshman at 14, most turn 15 very early on in their freshmen year. Is 18 and 14 years 364 days disgusting also? I am from a school of around 150-160 in the whole high school. You know everyone in the school! You also don't have many good looking girls to pick from. I had friends in all grades as well as did most people. If you are within 5-6 years of one another, you basically grew up together. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want my freshman daughter going with a senior guy either, but just playing Devil's advocate a little bit about how relationships can work, especially in small towns/schools.

I saw Cody Glenn and N. Suh at the Grata last night. I thought about asking him.

I work at Texas Roadhouse and I've seen Cody in a couple of time (along with Cory Ross, Jaba Chamberlain, and other current and former huskers) and many of us at the roadhouse are big fans....I thought about asking him hundreds of times....but i didn't because i would probably lose my job and my teeth lol.

I LOVE THAT PLACE................YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I have a question. What about if you're 17 or 18 and the girl is 14? Most High School seniors are going to be 17 or 18 and incoming freshman are going to be 14 or 15. So how about this situation? I know this is a little off topic from about Cody, but just interested in knowing the rule here. I would say many times an 18 year old senior has been with a 14 year old freshman, so just wondering about this. Cuz if this is against the law you would think high schools would need to have info meeting on this to inform students and parents the laws. With this a possibility I would think the state might even make a law enforcing High schools to be grade 10-12 to try and keep certain age groups from mingling too much. Very interesting topic actually.

18 and 14? .............. even if it werent illegal (wich it is) its disgusting. <_<

What about 18 and 15? Is that disgusting also? The reason I say this is because even though you may become a freshman at 14, most turn 15 very early on in their freshmen year. Is 18 and 14 years 364 days disgusting also? I am from a school of around 150-160 in the whole high school. You know everyone in the school! You also don't have many good looking girls to pick from. I had friends in all grades as well as did most people. If you are within 5-6 years of one another, you basically grew up together. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want my freshman daughter going with a senior guy either, but just playing Devil's advocate a little bit about how relationships can work, especially in small towns/schools.

at my high school it was pretty common for the freshman/ senior hook ups also, and it was a class A school. This thread is kind of getting derailed into a discussion of age and sexuality, and it doesn't look like more than speculation as far as its relevance to Cody Glenn.

• 1 month later...

I saw Cody Glenn and N. Suh at the Grata last night. I thought about asking him.

I work at Texas Roadhouse and I've seen Cody in a couple of time (along with Cory Ross, Jaba Chamberlain, and other current and former huskers) and many of us at the roadhouse are big fans....I thought about asking him hundreds of times....but i didn't because i would probably lose my job and my teeth lol.

I LOVE THAT PLACE................YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

BLOOMIN' FREAKIN ONION :clap:clap:clap

Each state has its different age of consent laws apparently. I have a friend that lives in Iowa and his daughter ended up pregnant. She is 15 and the father is 19. The DA told my friend the age of consent is 14 in IA so nothing could be done. And he was wanting to press charges. I'm not sure about the situation in Nebraska though.

Each state has its different age of consent laws apparently. I have a friend that lives in Iowa and his daughter ended up pregnant. She is 15 and the father is 19. The DA told my friend the age of consent is 14 in IA so nothing could be done. And he was wanting to press charges. I'm not sure about the situation in Nebraska though.

Nebraska is 17. Above someone said 16... It's 17. Look it up if you must, it's on the books. That may be one of the misinformed laws i've ever seen too... and could lead to getting some people in major trouble.