DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Didn't he say that he isn't announcing until signing day anyway? We have about 11 days to go people. Calm yourselves.

He said he will announce when he feels comfortable, lot of people believe he will commit to a school sometime this weekend or early next week. If he doesnt he will probably go through another round of in home visits from coaches.

Why would he go through another round of visits? I understand him taking his time to decide because he wants to be 100% sure, but honestly what more does he need to hear from the coaches?

Just got word that there will be an interview with Owa tonight following his in-home visit. Apparently the visit will be later on tonight (7:00ish pacific time). It'll be late by the time we get the update, but for you night owls that don't have anything else better to do, I'll do my best to keep you posted whenever it breaks.

Thats only 15 minutes for me. I honestly feel like Im 6 years old on Christmas eve right now.

That is only 15 minutes for all of us EZ-E, but that is just when the visit starts ughhhhhh why so late???? I am sure this kid has a bedtime.

Just got word that there will be an interview with Owa tonight following his in-home visit. Apparently the visit will be later on tonight (7:00ish pacific time). It'll be late by the time we get the update, but for you night owls that don't have anything else better to do, I'll do my best to keep you posted whenever it breaks.

Who's doing the interview? And where is it going to be updated?

Didn't he say that he isn't announcing until signing day anyway? We have about 11 days to go people. Calm yourselves.

He said he will announce when he feels comfortable, lot of people believe he will commit to a school sometime this weekend or early next week. If he doesnt he will probably go through another round of in home visits from coaches.

Why would he go through another round of visits? I understand him taking his time to decide because he wants to be 100% sure, but honestly what more does he need to hear from the coaches?

He wouldnt have to use them, but assistant coaches would try to possibly set up an in home visit or in school visit to see where he stands and try to sell him 1 last time before signing day.

Yeah and I think if he has any ounce of compassion for Huskernation he would understand that several of us are going to be up into the wee hours of the night just waiting on the outcome of this visit. It will affect our work, our school, our relationships with our children, definitely our love lives. How many of us will honestly make whoopee the night that Owa has a visit with the Nebraska coaching staff? If this drags on another week even, our lives could be in shambles. I'm just glad we have each other to hold on to... Owa needs to think about the whoopee.

• Fire 1

Yeah and I think if he has any ounce of compassion for Huskernation he would understand that several of us are going to be up into the wee hours of the night just waiting on the outcome of this visit. It will affect our work, our school, our relationships with our children, definitely our love lives. How many of us will honestly make whoopee the night that Owa has a visit with the Nebraska coaching staff? If this drags on another week even, our lives could be in shambles. I'm just glad we have each other to hold on to... Owa needs to think about the whoopee.

:rollin :rollin :rollin:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound Think of the Whoopee God Damnit!!!! Not to mention my grades are falling cause I am supposed to be reading right now.

So do we know approximately for what time the in-home is scheduled today? I need to know exactly when to get on my knees in prayer. ;)

Your prayers may have already been answered.

Someone who joined 3 years ago and only has 99 posts tends to only post when they know something....now spill the beans