DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

2 more in homes in addition to the one we already set up???

That is correct. They even emphasized it in the article by saying, not 1, but 2 more in-home visits.

If I'm not mistaken, head coaches are only allowed to be a part of 1 in-home with each prospect. My bet is we send the entire d staff in on the next one and let Pap do a follow up right before signing day.

Papuchis needs to fake tattoo Owa's name on his arm like Ekeler did with Compton.

Maybe down the arm instead of around the bicep.

As reported by USCFootball.com:

Portland (Ore.) five-star defensive end Owa Odighizwua had a very unique take. He will only consider USC if Carroll stays, otherwise they will be eliminated from consideration. I asked him specifically about the rumors the Mike Riley would be the No. 1 candidate to take over the SC job. Owa said that he would still not consider USC, and he would also eliminate Oregon State in that scenario. Both staffs told he and his mother that they would be at their respective schools for him, and he would consider any move a lie.

thats awesome...just kind of sit back and watch while two contenders epically fail and take each other out of the running. :snacks:

As reported by USCFootball.com:

Portland (Ore.) five-star defensive end Owa Odighizwua had a very unique take. He will only consider USC if Carroll stays, otherwise they will be eliminated from consideration. I asked him specifically about the rumors the Mike Riley would be the No. 1 candidate to take over the SC job. Owa said that he would still not consider USC, and he would also eliminate Oregon State in that scenario. Both staffs told he and his mother that they would be at their respective schools for him, and he would consider any move a lie.

You really cant argue with that though can you?

I really think following these five-star guys, when we are competing with recruiting powerhouses, is just chasing rainbows. Every year I notice these type of players that keep Nebraska on their list for whatever reason, and I can't ever remember actually getting one. I guess this particular case is a little more intriguing, considering the Pete Carroll situation, but I still see our chances in the vicinity of 1%.

If Owa somehow ends up N, I'll take back all some of the things I've said about recruiting. :snacks:

I really think following these five-star guys, when we are competing with recruiting powerhouses, is just chasing rainbows. Every year I notice these type of players that keep Nebraska on their list for whatever reason, and I can't ever remember actually getting one. I guess this particular case is a little more intriguing, considering the Pete Carroll situation, but I still see our chances in the vicinity of 1%.

If Owa somehow ends up N, I'll take back all some of the things I've said about recruiting. :snacks:

We certainly haven't been the front runner for recruiting him.. Note his comments after our last in house "It helped Nebraska a bit.." I am guessing it's between Neb, USC, and Oregon State.. I'm guessing his mother wants him to stay home at Oregon State, his top pick was USC, but they've sucked / Pete Carroll is leaving, that leaves it basically a toss up between OState and us.