DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Bo is going to have to do a heck of a job during the in-home...I wonder who all will go with him...

I wonder if bringing TO along would be a help or hindrance.

Since TO is technically not a coach can he even go on a recruiting visit? I know he did some at the end of the 2007 season, but he named himself an interim-coach so he could help recruit during the Coaching Transition. Once Bo's staff was filled, I don't recall hearing of TO playing a large role in recruiting.

Riley ends speculation at OSU and signs a 3 year extension.

http://www.democratherald.com/news/local/a...1cc4c03286.html

Mike Riley signed a 3 yr extension and aparently every bow game adds a year to the extention. The goal is to have a life time contact for Riley.

This may have an inpact on OO. He said he would rule out Oregon State if Riley left because he felt it would have been a lie. OO was told by Riley, the coach would be there for him, for his entire college carreer.

• Haha 1

Bo is going to have to do a heck of a job during the in-home...I wonder who all will go with him...

Since TO is technically not a coach can he even go on a recruiting visit? I know he did some at the end of the 2007 season, but he named himself an interim-coach so he could help recruit during the Coaching Transition. Once Bo's staff was filled, I don't recall hearing of TO playing a large role in recruiting.

no. he cannot take recruiting trips because he's not a coach. you are correct though that he was temporarily a coach during the transition so that he could help with recruiting.

no. he cannot take recruiting trips because he's not a coach. you are correct though that he was temporarily a coach during the transition so that he could help with recruiting.

Hey guys, thanks for clearing that up. I have zero knowledge about who can/can't go on trips. :)

I guess USC is out of the picture.

I wouldn't count SC out at all. Lane Kiffin is bringing Monte Kiffin and Ed Orgeron with him. Ed Orgeron is probably the best recruiter in the country and Monte's defensive reputation speaks for itself. You can bet that they're going to go after him pretty hard.

I guess USC is out of the picture.

I wouldn't count SC out at all. Lane Kiffin is bringing Monte Kiffin and Ed Orgeron with him. Ed Orgeron is probably the best recruiter in the country and Monte's defensive reputation speaks for itself. You can bet that they're going to go after him pretty hard.

I would count USC out. He said that Carroll promised him he'd be there for the duration of his time in college, and that if he wasn't, he'd be considered a liar. And that the school would be dropped from his list.