DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

What about Florida, Oregon and UCLA?

I don't think Flordia every had a legitimate chance with Owa for the simple factor of distance. On rivals he said he preferred Oreg State over Oregon and that he favored USC over UCLA. I'm guessing those were his top two and hopefully Neb > UCLA > Oregon...

His visit was 9.5/10 and liked our performance in the holiday bowl. For that reason I'm guessing we're > the other two beat out to make it in his top 3.

He recently friended "Oregon Ducks" which seems to be more like a group/page with the following members:

Bryan Bennett

Bryson Littlejohn

Casey Matthews

Christian Mccain

Cindy Warwick

Dior Mathis

Dominique Easley

Dontae Williams

Dyjuan L. Lewis

Ethan Grant

Gabe King

Hayes Pullard

Hroniss Grasu

Ivan Mccartney

James Scales

Jeffrey Maehl

Keenan Allen

Lache Seastrunk

Lamichael James

Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Not sure what to make of that. Sure doesn't seem like Oregon is out of it. Nebraska probably is though.

I really think following these five-star guys, when we are competing with recruiting powerhouses, is just chasing rainbows. Every year I notice these type of players that keep Nebraska on their list for whatever reason, and I can't ever remember actually getting one. I guess this particular case is a little more intriguing, considering the Pete Carroll situation, but I still see our chances in the vicinity of 1%.

If Owa somehow ends up N, I'll take back all some of the things I've said about recruiting. :snacks:

Doesnt make too much sense if youve even glanced at this kids recruiting process.. You don't remove a school from you list.. only to add them back on, if there is slim to no chance of you going there. USC isn't a threat at all without Carroll. OSU is more of a threat than Oregon, and UCLA is there, because of his mother. The facebook profile pic is a joke, who cares if he's wearing an oregon hat. People wear other school's stuff all the time.. In case you haven't noticed, he is in high school, in oregon...

I really think following these five-star guys, when we are competing with recruiting powerhouses, is just chasing rainbows. Every year I notice these type of players that keep Nebraska on their list for whatever reason, and I can't ever remember actually getting one. I guess this particular case is a little more intriguing, considering the Pete Carroll situation, but I still see our chances in the vicinity of 1%.

If Owa somehow ends up N, I'll take back all some of the things I've said about recruiting. :snacks:

Doesnt make too much sense if youve even glanced at this kids recruiting process.. You don't remove a school from you list.. only to add them back on, if there is slim to no chance of you going there. USC isn't a threat at all without Carroll. OSU is more of a threat than Oregon, and UCLA is there, because of his mother. The facebook profile pic is a joke, who cares if he's wearing an oregon hat. People wear other school's stuff all the time.. In case you haven't noticed, he is in high school, in oregon...

Could not agree more.

Besides, this is Husker football with the new staff, not the old staff, its okay to get excited now because this staff is good!

:yeah