DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

2 more in homes in addition to the one we already set up???

We already had one with him. It was just Papuchis.

Expect A LOT more faces in his living room these last two times.

thats great... i really like this kid because he reminds me of the gentle giant suh type plyer with motor and a great work ethic.

I'd like to meet you someday Miamihrrcns2001. The Husker program and Thug, I mean Hurricane program are mutually exclusive. Never met a Husker fan that liked the "U". That's pretty amazing to me.

SheepdogMark

I can respect that, but at the same time as his Mom do you want what is a better situation and your son to be happy with the decision he has to live with or have him do whats most convenient?

Maybe he would regret missing out on his family more than playing football.

This.

Owa and his family, especially his mother, have had to deal with quite a bit over the years that has drawn them closer together. Owa's mother should have a large say in what her son does, regardless of whether it benefits us or not.

As reported by USCFootball.com:

Portland (Ore.) five-star defensive end Owa Odighizwua had a very unique take. He will only consider USC if Carroll stays, otherwise they will be eliminated from consideration. I asked him specifically about the rumors the Mike Riley would be the No. 1 candidate to take over the SC job. Owa said that he would still not consider USC, and he would also eliminate Oregon State in that scenario. Both staffs told he and his mother that they would be at their respective schools for him, and he would consider any move a lie.

As reported by USCFootball.com:

Portland (Ore.) five-star defensive end Owa Odighizwua had a very unique take. He will only consider USC if Carroll stays, otherwise they will be eliminated from consideration. I asked him specifically about the rumors the Mike Riley would be the No. 1 candidate to take over the SC job. Owa said that he would still not consider USC, and he would also eliminate Oregon State in that scenario. Both staffs told he and his mother that they would be at their respective schools for him, and he would consider any move a lie.

epic fail by Oregon State coach... get hired at one of the most prestigious schools in the US and then have your prized recruit bail because you're a liar and lost every member of USC's class.

Sweet, dude.