DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Rivals said he's down to three anybody know who they are?

Someone on huskerpedia just said OSU is out. Down to OU, NU and UCLA but then the said in homes are left are NU and Oregon St. If that is the case we are the only in home left. Not sure if they mean't OU still has an in home too.

Good news if true.

NU, OU and UCLA.

Someone on huskerpedia just said OSU is out. Down to OU, NU and UCLA but then the said in homes are left are NU and Oregon St. If that is the case we are the only in home left. Not sure if they mean't OU still has an in home too.

Good news if true.

NU, OU and UCLA.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/ducks/2010/01/a...commitment.html

Link from Oregon. Says Owa has in home with OU on the 18th. They also has 5 star Dillon Baxter from USC coming to town this weekend. Interesting!!!

Good news if true.

NU, OU and UCLA.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/ducks/2010/01/a...commitment.html

Link from Oregon. Says Owa has in home with OU on the 18th. They also has 5 star Dillon Baxter from USC coming to town this weekend. Interesting!!!

Baxter would fit perfectly in Oregon's offense. Pete leaving USC might be a blessing in disguise for Baxter. He's a stud.

Here is my feeling. NU is 3rd right now, Bo will go in and that will shake Owa's list up. If Owa had to pick, it would be NU, if his mom picks it is UCLA. My feeling is Bo will make a great impression on Owa's mom and she will hopefully feel more comfortable with Owa wearing Red.

My prediction is we get him because Owa's mom will see this is the best place for OWA, unlike UCLA which is the best place for HER.

I hope she sees what place will make her son happy and tell him to go there.

this is the point in the recruitment process that mom needs to just tell him "follow your heart, i'll support you"... this is a tough enough decision even without trying to make your family happy. i know he wants to make her happy/stay close to her, but at some point you have to do whats right for you, esp. when it revolves around your future.

Here is my feeling. NU is 3rd right now, Bo will go in and that will shake Owa's list up. If Owa had to pick, it would be NU, if his mom picks it is UCLA. My feeling is Bo will make a great impression on Owa's mom and she will hopefully feel more comfortable with Owa wearing Red.

My prediction is we get him because Owa's mom will see this is the best place for OWA, unlike UCLA which is the best place for HER.

I hope she sees what place will make her son happy and tell him to go there.

by the way, im diggin the avatar!! go Vikings!

this is the point in the recruitment process that mom needs to just tell him "follow your heart, i'll support you"... this is a tough enough decision even without trying to make your family happy. i know he wants to make her happy/stay close to her, but at some point you have to do whats right for you, esp. when it revolves around your future.

I totally agree