SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

I don't know why they would start going after Heard. They have two four star rb's already committed for this class and they had two four stars and a three star in last years class. Unless they moved around a couple when they got on campus for last years class and they are fearfull of losing one in this class I can't understand why they would take a third rb. That and I can't understand why Heard would want to go to a backfield that would be so jammed. He could come here and get almost immediate playing time as a third stringer IMO.

A db?

N.Y. Style pizza > Chicago style. <_<

Agreed.

If you're talking about stuffed pizza, then yes, but if you're talking about NY style vs. Chicago deep dish, no way. Skerchicago, if you haven't ever eaten at Connie's, go to the one on Archer, it's great. Also, get their big sampler appetizer to get things started, it's good too. Connie's has some other places on Navy Pier and McCormick place in Chicago, and out in the burbs, but I have only eaten at the one on Archer, so can't say if they are the same. But, just take a trip down to Archer, near chinatown, and give it a try. Make sure to get the deep dish style.

http://www.conniespizza.com/

Here's a little blurb from their website.

"Over the last 45 years, our team has built the Connie’s Pizza brand into an experience synonymous with quality and service. From the official pizza of the Chicago White Sox, Wrigley Field, the Chicago Fire, and The Taste of Chicago, to having its pizza sold at Subway restaurants and both Disney parks, Connie’s Pizza is a Chicago brand that continues to grow. You can find the brand at eight Chicagoland restaurants, retail grocery stores in five states, 1200 Sodexho-managed hospital accounts, and several national theatre chains just to start. We have developed long-term relationships with many of the best-known foodservice operators including Levy Restaurants and Chicago Restaurant Partners, Marriott Hotels and Foodservice, Sheraton Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Sportservice/Delaware North, Eurest (Compass) Services, and the University of Chicago. With many other prominent partners, the Connie’s Pizza brand has become a Chicago Tradition.

Our restaurants have become an icon for visitors to Chicago, as we have a restaurant at the City’s most-visited venue, Navy Pier, and Chicago’s convention center, McCormick Place. In addition you can find our brand at full-service restaurants in Chicago (Bridgeport), Westmont, Naperville, and Orland Park, and fast-casual Pazzini restaurants in Algonquin and the Merchandise Mart."

Also Ranalli's has pretty good pizza, pan style. The one I have been to was on Clark, but it sounds like they have moved to Lincoln Ave. now.

http://www.ranallisonclark.com/

Also, Heard is coming to Nebraska. Mark it up!!!

Guys

Are we talking pizzas or NU recruits?

Let's keep it on topic here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love pizza but I would never discus this except at Pizza-recruits.com.

S

N.Y. Style pizza > Chicago style. <_<

Agreed.

If you're talking about stuffed pizza, then yes, but if you're talking about NY style vs. Chicago deep dish, no way. Skerchicago, if you haven't ever eaten at Connie's, go to the one on Archer, it's great. Also, get their big sampler appetizer to get things started, it's good too. Connie's has some other places on Navy Pier and McCormick place in Chicago, and out in the burbs, but I have only eaten at the one on Archer, so can't say if they are the same. But, just take a trip down to Archer, near chinatown, and give it a try. Make sure to get the deep dish style.

http://www.conniespizza.com/

Here's a little blurb from their website.

"Over the last 45 years, our team has built the Connie’s Pizza brand into an experience synonymous with quality and service. From the official pizza of the Chicago White Sox, Wrigley Field, the Chicago Fire, and The Taste of Chicago, to having its pizza sold at Subway restaurants and both Disney parks, Connie’s Pizza is a Chicago brand that continues to grow. You can find the brand at eight Chicagoland restaurants, retail grocery stores in five states, 1200 Sodexho-managed hospital accounts, and several national theatre chains just to start. We have developed long-term relationships with many of the best-known foodservice operators including Levy Restaurants and Chicago Restaurant Partners, Marriott Hotels and Foodservice, Sheraton Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Sportservice/Delaware North, Eurest (Compass) Services, and the University of Chicago. With many other prominent partners, the Connie’s Pizza brand has become a Chicago Tradition.

Our restaurants have become an icon for visitors to Chicago, as we have a restaurant at the City’s most-visited venue, Navy Pier, and Chicago’s convention center, McCormick Place. In addition you can find our brand at full-service restaurants in Chicago (Bridgeport), Westmont, Naperville, and Orland Park, and fast-casual Pazzini restaurants in Algonquin and the Merchandise Mart."

Also Ranalli's has pretty good pizza, pan style. The one I have been to was on Clark, but it sounds like they have moved to Lincoln Ave. now.

http://www.ranallisonclark.com/

Also, Heard is coming to Nebraska. Mark it up!!!

Pizza????

Come on!!!

Sooo it appears Heard will be a husker. Can anyone 100% confirm?

I'm wondering the same thing. HI confirms something went down last night? Any subscribers know if he's N?

The Huskers recently hosted four-star West Virginia commit Braylon Heard on an official visit just over a week ago. Heard, who thoroughly enjoyed his trip, still wanted to take his official visit to West Virginia before making a final decision. Did plans change and did he make a new commitment last night?

Sooo it appears Heard will be a husker. Can anyone 100% confirm?

not possible. our coaches are the suck at recruiting and recruits will never agree to play for an offense that lacks an identity.

/this message brought to you by the husker nation internet brain trust/