SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

Not sure if you're just dense or if we need to get out the troll spray.

(1) Heard was open with WV that he was looking around and still taking visits. This allowed WV to continue to evaluate other potential running backs.

(2) Gabbert requested and was promised that there would be no other QBs recruited by NU if he committed. Because of that we passed on Sean Robinson (whom I wanted a HELL of a lot more from the start). NU kept its end of the deal and TG gabberted us.

If you can't see that difference and if you are not a troll, please do not reproduce.

:bs:

with the addition of Heard our offensive class isn't looking too bad at all. We have some excellent linemen in this class, dynamic playmaker at TE, and a very, very promising WR and now a playmaker at RB. With the addition of one more WR this whole class will be excellent IMO.

Huge news!!! I was super confident when I heard of the connections with the Pelini's and Cardinal Mooney.

Seeing the picture of him with Marlowe and company was huge. Bo has most of the pieces in place. Top 3 D, great running backs, new OL recruits and Cody Green will run this ship for the next 3 years.

Let's just say this scolly was made possible by the departure of JR. Gabbert!!!

This made my day!!!! I "heard" we are in a quiet period so I wasn't expecting any big news.

Hopefully more big news and commitments to come in the next few weeks.

Let's celebrate!!!! Bloody beer, Jerry!!!!!

just really stoked about this kid

top 100 guy

number 5 in ohio

7TH!!! best RB recruit..... EPIC!!!

also brings the question about ohio.....

dont know too much about ohio state and this particular class (with regard to open scollies and what not) but they seem really down in recruiting in terms of sheer 4 and 5 star guys... not really where they have been in the last couple of years of so (top 5-10 recruiting class) a lot of the top guys in the state are going elsewhere this year..... a real hodge podge of schools

the point being ohio is rich with talent and thought is big ten land i hope Bo continues to try to swing for the fences out there.... i think ohio kids and nebraska kids have a lot in common with work ethic hearland mid west type roots... would love to see some more action here........

with Bo being from the area who knows.......

as i mentioned i'm not sure its even possible to recruit steady over there but i'd like to try to get our shots in

WElcome Braylon!!!

:restore:restore:restore:restore

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

Similar to the comments made by you about your MU coaches being upset about kids shopping around? Or is it only shameful when NU fans get tired of kids jerking coaches around. Ohhhhh I see he committed to MU well that makes all the difference in the world. :)

MU staff had become tired of his constant unofficial visit to other schools over the summer. According to those who know Hill he got caught up in the recruiting game and was enjoying all off the attention that goes with it. At the MU camp in St. Louis Hill was in attendance talking with other recruites about MU, but then when it came time for Hill to tell other coaches he was not interested in their school he couldn't. The MU coaches revoked the offer after telling him to decide if he was committed or not.

Cute double standard you've got going there. I particularly enjoy how you are accusing us of being hypocritical while you're doing the same. MU fans crack me up.

I'm so glad Gabbert freed up a scholarship!! The glass is over half full guys!!! Let those that are not fully N go somewhere else. Stacked at rb's and on defense. Actually the qb's could have potential but are young. Need some help on the offensive line and receivers. That would round out this class. Cal me Mr. Obvious!

Awesome news!

I like that this pipeline is being maintained with Mooney. Coach Pelini has his foot in the door at some major programs around the country. Meredith in the recruiting pic above comes from one of the big CA schools. Trey Robinson from one of the top TX schools. Now if each of those programs start producing more Nebraska recruits I think the recruiting will really take off in coming years.

I'm so glad Gabbert freed up a scholarship!! The glass is over half full guys!!! Let those that are not fully N go somewhere else. Stacked at rb's and on defense. Actually the qb's could have potential but are young. Need some help on the offensive line and receivers. That would round out this class. Cal me Mr. Obvious!

I agree 100% with Mr Obivious!!! This scolly was freed up by JR. Gabbert.

I wasn't happy with us recruiting him. Something about an older brother jerking us around didn't sit well with me.

Bo and company have bounced back, big time.

The glass is more than half full, it will be running over with impressive wins.

Awesome news!

I like that this pipeline is being maintained with Mooney. Coach Pelini has his foot in the door at some major programs around the country. Meredith in the recruiting pic above comes from one of the big CA schools. Trey Robinson from one of the top TX schools. Now if each of those programs start producing more Nebraska recruits I think the recruiting will really take off in coming years.

Bo was the right choice.

I was not a big fan until I saw what he did with the D in just his 2nd season. I was leaning towards Turner Gill two years ago and he is good but Bo is the man!!!!

Yes, the power of the V neck (Cameron) is from Mater Dei. Top 5 so cal school that sends kids to big time schools. The produced Barkley (USC) last year and always have great talent. Mater Dei is suppose to be one of the top teams in the nation next year.

Not familiar with the Tx school but don't forget about Fort Scott. One of the top JC's in the country. He has a pipeline there too. Cardinal Mooney is big too.

We have some other kids we can pull out of Cali too. Two this year from the inland empire. Mitchell and Enunwa!!!!

I haven't read through all four pages, so just ignore if this has already been discussed, but: Why the huge disparity between Rivals and Scout on this guy? Rivals has him 4 stars, and one of the the top 100 recruits in the nation. That's huge. But Scout has him 3 stars and the #76 running back. I know the two sites don't always agree, but I didn't think they differed that much very often.