SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Only needs to raise his ACT by 1 point and he qualifies.

Two points. Has a 16 needs an 18.

Braylon Heard = Next Rodney Stewart x 10

I hope he's devising some strategerie for that ACT. Raising your score 2 pts ain't easy.

Braylon, go with your first instinct on those questions.

Btw, this OWH article, with all its praise of this "elite" Ohio RB, further confirms he has not yet passed the ACT grade.

I hope he's devising some strategerie for that ACT. Raising your score 2 pts ain't easy.

Btw, this OWH article, with all its praise of this "elite" Ohio RB, further confirms he has not yet passed the ACT grade.

Yeah it took me a few times to raise it three points, he should have enough time to take it at least twice more

Really? I'd think going from a 16 to an 18 would be absolutely no problem. In fact . . . I'm confused about how someone can get a 16 in the first place. Mathematically if you pick letters randomly you'll get about an 11. Now if he was trying to go from a 33 to a 35 I'd be concerned.

• Fire 2

Also, the NCAA will take the best scores from different testings for each section to make a composite score. For example, if he scored better on math on his first test and better in reading (or whatever the sections are these days) in his second test, the NCAA will take the better math and reading scores and create a composite score as if he got the better scores during a single test. What all of that means is that he can take the test several times and work on getting a good score on only one or two sections at a time.

Really? I'd think going from a 16 to an 18 would be absolutely no problem. In fact . . . I'm confused about how someone can get a 16 in the first place. Mathematically if you pick letters randomly you'll get about an 11. Now if he was trying to go from a 33 to a 35 I'd be concerned.

Maybe this will shed some light. When being interviewed after a game the reporter said "Number 5 had a big game tonight, tell us about it." Braylon looked down at the front of his jersey and said "it's a 2." Going from 16 to 18 won't be an issue. "Braylon, this is Sanjeet, now stay out of public view for the next 4 hours. Don't text anyone or make any calls." :nanalama

The word is that he wont redshirt next season.

I know you're just reporting what you've heard (pun intended), but not even the coaches know who will and won't redshirt next season. It usually takes until the middle of the season to see which injuries get which frosh on the field. Let's wait until the end of fall camp to treat these rumors with any amount of credibility.

The word is that he wont redshirt next season.

I know you're just reporting what you've heard (pun intended), but not even the coaches know who will and won't redshirt next season. It usually takes until the middle of the season to see which injuries get which frosh on the field. Let's wait until the end of fall camp to treat these rumors with any amount of credibility.

I see what you are saying. But when I was told this I immediately thought that this kid must be the real deal then.

• Fire 1

I think if he is as good as people say he is, you get him on the field as soon as possible. They say his running style is unique, that could be a nice change of pace. You also have to think about a life span of a running back in the NFL which is not very long compaired to other positions in the league. Usually the top running backs want to come out their Junior year so that have that extra year in the NFL. If this kid ends up being an NFL caliber running back he's not going to want to stick around til after his RS/5th year Senior season.