SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Crabtree said on 1620 that he pretty much got manhandled on one on one drills and didn't seem as fast or have as good of feet as they thought he did. He did say that he'll be a very highly rated player still and he'll be just outside of the top 100.

i had a feeling this was gonna happen... i think playing against all the competion he played against kinda made him sloopy in a sense.. but when he gets to campus the inner beast will come out... no worries here......

Crabtree said on 1620 that he pretty much got manhandled on one on one drills and didn't seem as fast or have as good of feet as they thought he did. He did say that he'll be a very highly rated player still and he'll be just outside of the top 100.

I expected that as well. It should also be noted that he was not playing his normal position. Moved him to guard the entire week and he said he was a little uncomfortable.

I expected that as well. It should also be noted that he was not playing his normal position. Moved him to guard the entire week and he said he was a little uncomfortable.

He looked uncomfortable a lot in the AAA game at Guard. I would assume that he would move back to Right tackle on our team.

Rivals has finished their final position rankings for the class of 2010.

He is rated their #5 Running Back for this year.

What was he before that? 9? 7?

If you look at the APB-All Purpose Backs, Dillon Baxter (POY) is a 5 star and Brennan Clay from SD 4 star are on there. They are rated on this list before Braylon, if you just look at the total players on the top 250. Braylon is the 7th RB/APB listed. Crabtree doesn't say that since he referred to Braylon as the no. 5 back in the nation but when you throw Baxter and Clay in there, he is really no. 7. Still bad ass IMO.