ATH Curtis Carter

I hope that he keeps the commit, but I doubt that he will. We are going to try to become a power running team featuring RBs, hopefully like Alabama.

Yeah cuz Bama doesnt throw the ball either. :dunno

Julio Jones is completely irrelevant in that Bama offense cuz all they do is run right? :dunno

You left this following thought out :

<<There will still be room for a reciever with exceptional talent if we can find someone to throw the ball accurately>>

No recruit could be impressed with our QB play. Before Julio Jones catches the ball there has to be someone who gets it closer to him than the other team's D back. Our QBs have not shown they can do that. If they can't we will try to pound the ball even more. Blocking wide recievers are essential to a good running team. Not sure that Carter is going to buy into that, but maybe he will.

We will be fine. It all starts up front. Barney is going to be fine at OL coach. We need an injection of talent and depth on that OL and that will open up the playbook.

we dont have to worry about him going to alabama. they are COMPLETELY out of it.. why? because they cant work with him to play baseball and thats what he wants to do.. its either US, tcu or mizz.. those are the 3

Is he looking to play baseball too? I hadn't heard that before.

yes sir yes sir.. bama told him it would be a problem if he played baseball, and thats something he really wants to do in college. im telling you guys, our QB ZL and our WR's awesome performances have questioned him. but idk fans want to blame watson, well hell, when we have no1 wanting to step up in QB its hard to complete a damn pass.. but what do i know im just a high school player

Hes getting an in home visit by non other than Coach Bo Pelini this week. His dad is a huge Pelini fan and is strongly urging Curtis to go to NU from what I have read. I still like our chances with this one.

I like our chances also. Carter is a key recruit. We need him on offense and returning punts. His dad knows what he is talking about.

According to facebook, Curtis Carter has decommitted. Some of the Mizzou comments are shameful. Why can't we protect our recruits?

That's the first time I've ever seen anyone cite "Facebook" as a source. You need to clarify. Do you mean Carter's facebook account or just some random dudes posting on a social network? Big difference there. And where did you get this info?

According to facebook, Curtis Carter has decommitted. Some of the Mizzou comments are shameful. Why can't we protect our recruits?

Do you have access to his facebook profile? If so, post a screen cap of whatever he says. This will help increase the credibility of "i saw it on facebook" information.