Running up the Score

In the past few years we have suffered some of our most lopsided losses...Tech, KU, and last year OU hung 62 points on us. All three were embarrassing for our school.

If we are improved enough on both sides of the ball this year, do you think Bo will do the same to our Big 12 rivals? My gut tell me not. But then again if he wants to light a fire under the kid's a$$ how many points do you think he would hang on Mizzou to start off Big 12 play if he had the chance?

Now granted, the situation might not present itself like we hope it will. Maybe the MU game will be a dog fight, heck maybe we will lose, hahah yeah right.

But seriously we didn't demolish any teams this year. I have a feeling we will next year.

Your thoughts?

You still don't have the talent to run up the score OU, UT, or OSU. OU will take a BIG tumble because of the OL lacking depth and the defense not playing like it returned 9 of 11 starters.

I never said we would.

My question was that if we could demolish ANY team in the Big 12, how badly would we do it

Get far enough up in the polls and it becomes about BCS style points..

This is so true. It would be nice to be in position to be worrying about style points. Having said all that, I have no respect for any team that runs up scores on overmatched teams.....ala Univ of Houston back in the day. A pox on the BCS for style points.

In the past few years we have suffered some of our most lopsided losses...Tech, KU, and last year OU hung 62 points on us. All three were embarrassing for our school.

If we are improved enough on both sides of the ball this year, do you think Bo will do the same to our Big 12 rivals? My gut tell me not. But then again if he wants to light a fire under the kid's a$$ how many points do you think he would hang on Mizzou to start off Big 12 play if he had the chance?

Now granted, the situation might not present itself like we hope it will. Maybe the MU game will be a dog fight, heck maybe we will lose, hahah yeah right.

But seriously we didn't demolish any teams this year. I have a feeling we will next year.

Your thoughts?

You still don't have the talent to run up the score OU, UT, or OSU. OU will take a BIG tumble because of the OL lacking depth and the defense not playing like it returned 9 of 11 starters.

:wtf ....is with your obsession with oSu?

Your thoughts?

You mean TBPoSu? T Boone Pickens bought the naming rights along with the university, right?

I am not for running up the score intentionally- as in starters still in the 4th- just for BCS points. However I think a good pasting by the boys in the first two games might springboard them for VT. I would like to see it a well rounded effort by the first, second string, and if that comes with alot of points, so be it. But on the flip side, if one of the first games is lopsided (our way) you could argue that the starters need to stay until late in the game just because it's early in the season and they need the reps to come together as a team.

I am knocking on wood that taking about us running up the score will not give us bad 2009 karma. Not trying to be superstitious, but I guess I am.

Your thoughts?

You mean TBPoSu? T Boone Pickens bought the naming rights along with the university, right?

He must mean Ohio State...because Okie Lite is NOT among the nations elite. <_<

But seriously we didn't demolish an't thinky teams this year. I have a feeling we will next year.

Your thoughts?

i don't think we will even have to worry about this......just winning games will be our focus.