Can Suh possibly live up to all the hype?

Seems like every day he's on some new watch list or high(er) on the draft board. And now the Heisman talk? We fans have these incredible expectations for him, and for very good reason.

I do worry about it a little because of the hype machine on him is working overtime. I can't see how any human can meet these unusually high expectations.

Can he live up to expectations and hype?

I personally think it will come down to how good the supporting cast is around him.

What say you all?

Seems like every day he's on some new watch list or high(er) on the draft board. And now the Heisman talk? We fans have these incredible expectations for him, and for very good reason.

I do worry about it a little because of the hype machine on him is working overtime. I can't see how any human can meet these unusually high expectations.

Can he live up to expectations and hype?

I personally think it will come down to how good the supporting cast is around him.

What say you all?

I say hurry up 9/5 so we can find out on the feild! :box Ive never before gotten so anxious waiting for a fb season to start. I do think Suh will live up to the hype due to the experience we bring back on the defensive front and the second year under Pelini.

I am sure that if Suh is double or triple teamed and someone else on the line does not make a play Bo and company will figure out people who can. Suh will face extra personell and will do a tremendous job this year. The rest of the defense will have to show their true colors and make sure that the opposing team cant focus on one player.

I am sure that if Suh is double or triple teamed and someone else on the line does not make a play Bo and company will figure out people who can. Suh will face extra personell and will do a tremendous job this year. The rest of the defense will have to show their true colors and make sure that the opposing team cant focus on one player.

Turner and Allen.

Allen is an m-effin stud.

He'll have a solid year, and he'll probably go high in the draft. Will he have outstanding stats? Well, that remains to be seen as to what other teams do with him. Does he put enough fear into them that they take him out of the game by doubling and tripling him? Do they run away from him? I'd be inclined to think they will double and triple him until someone else steps up and blows their offense up.

He wont have as good a statistical season as last year and that will be due to teams scheming agianst him. However, this should allow the rest of our guys to do some damage. So as long as the rest of the teams buy the hype it will allow our other players to hurt them and I am fine with that. Its a team game and if our 11 players on defense only have to face 9 on offense because Suh is occupying a couple, I like our chances.

He wont have as good a statistical season as last year and that will be due to teams scheming agianst him. However, this should allow the rest of our guys to do some damage. So as long as the rest of the teams buy the hype it will allow our other players to hurt them and I am fine with that. Its a team game and if our 11 players on defense only have to face 9 on offense because Suh is occupying a couple, I like our chances.

Yeah, I think that’s the way it will play out.

Clemson doubled and tripled Suh, and Ty Steinkhuler made them pay, ultimately making Clemson gameplan around Ty. That allowed Suh to go on a terror streak, and Suh's success this year will rely heavily on Jared Crick/Baker Steinkhuler's play next to him. We need another solid interior lineman next to Suh in order for him to

continue his dominance from the last time we saw him on gamedays