Herbies

Ohio State Alums,

He has endoresed Bo where ever he went and what ever he has done.

But it will still boil down to winning. If we are winning we get the love from ESPN.

Every team in college football seems to think that ESPN hates them. Weill maybe not Notre Dame.

His antics on that show were over the top, but it was embarassing how we manipulated the phone call record as we try to do on every single poll.

Kirk's nationally televised meltdown over the beat team off all-time was completely warranted. Husker fans can make an argument for the 95 team being there, but the 71 team had no business going that far in that little online voting tournament. I'll still say the last matchup should've been 01 Miami vs 95 Nebraska.

And I'd take 01 Miami in that one.

Kirk's nationally televised meltdown over the beat team off all-time was completely warranted. Husker fans can make an argument for the 95 team being there, but the 71 team had no business going that far in that little online voting tournament. I'll still say the last matchup should've been 01 Miami vs 95 Nebraska.

And you'd lose.

After seeing both games, I would dare to say 95 wins it, IMHO.

And you'd lose.

a little off topic but you know what i am sick of on ESPN is farking Brett Farve 24/7....sorry but why is the guy such a big deal... what polling does ESPN use that says SOOO many people care about this guy...

Husker fans should be well aware of that 01 Miami team. Look up that roster and tell me with a straight face that

a Tommie Frazier led Huskers team would compete with that team

I didn't suddenly lose my eyesight during 2001, home boy. I know very well what that team was made of. They were VERY good, I'm not saying they weren't. But that 95 team was better. I have zero problem saying that.

Look who that team played in 2001 - Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, #14 FSU, Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, #14 Syracuse, #12 Washington, #14 VA Tech, then a pretender #4 Nebraska team on a tailspin. Despite playing a very weak schedule, they have... zero stellar wins. You're going to hang your hat on what? 38-0 over Temple? 61-0 over Rutgers?

The MNC game, where they beat a disaster of a Husker team 37-14?

Come on. That 2001 Miami team was full of future NFL players. We're talking COLLEGE football, though, not NFL. When you get down to it, the 95 Husker's resume is far, far better than 2001 Miami.

And it's not even close.

PS: Tommie Frazier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ken Dorsey

Husker fans should be well aware of that 01 Miami team. Look up that roster and tell me with a straight face that

I didn't suddenly lose my eyesight during 2001, home boy. I know very well what that team was made of. They were VERY good, I'm not saying they weren't. But that 95 team was better. I have zero problem saying that.

Look who that team played in 2001 - Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, #14 FSU, Nobody, Nobody, Nobody, #14 Syracuse, #12 Washington, #14 VA Tech, then a pretender #4 Nebraska team on a tailspin. Despite playing a very weak schedule, they have... zero stellar wins. You're going to hang your hat on what? 38-0 over Temple? 61-0 over Rutgers?

Come on. That 2001 Miami team was full of future NFL players. We're talking COLLEGE football, though, not NFL. When you get down to it, the 95 Husker's resume is far, far better than 2001 Miami.

And it's not even close.

for a change, I am going to agree with Knapplc. the 95 team defense would have Miami have fits, not to mention the Canes not being able to stop Frazier from running it down their throats!!

And it's not even close.

WINNER!! :clap:box:clap GBR!!

Yeah, and that's what they said when Nebraska went down to face Florida. Everybody was saying things like:

1) Nebraska's offense will sputter and won't score points against the talented Florida defense, saying Florida had "too much speed".

2) Nebraska's defense would be ripped apart by the "fun n' gun" offense of Steve Spurrier.

3) They even went as far to say that we wouldn't be able to compete on a grass field because we played on field turf.

And what happened? Nebraska hangs up 62 points, only gives up 24, and led 35-10 going into half.

I'm baffled out how you can be a Husker fan and realistically think that Miami of '01 was a better team. Nebraska didn't win a game by fewer than 2 touchdowns the whole season.

You make no sense.

And it's not even close.

for a change, I am going to agree with Knapplc. the 95 team defense would have Miami have fits, not to mention the Canes not being able to stop Frazier from running it down their throats!!

Ever heard of some players named Ed Reed? Sean Taylor? Johnathon Vilma, DJ Williams, Vince Wilfork?

The Huskers would not have been able to run at will on Miami, it would be a very tough night offensively for the big red