SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

When you have time watch the whole tape. He doesnt look coverage off but he is 16 years old. He will get better at that.

Later in that tape he makes some pretty good throws leading recievers and shows some good touch on long balls.

I also questioned his arm strength when I first saw the clip; but you have to remember he was 16 years old at the time that all of this film was shot. Arm strength will come.

One thing I didn't mention that I meant to was that most of his long balls were dead on. That's nice to see.

When you have time watch the whole tape. He doesnt look coverage off but he is 16 years old. He will get better at that.

Later in that tape he makes some pretty good throws leading recievers and shows some good touch on long balls.

I also questioned his arm strength when I first saw the clip; but you have to remember he was 16 years old at the time that all of this film was shot. Arm strength will come.

One thing I didn't mention that I meant to was that most of his long balls were dead on. That's nice to see.

Yep. I honestly believe that the long ball is something that isnt easy to coach.

Sweet sig pic Carlfense!! :horns2

he probably wont start till he is a RS Soph or Junior depending on how well C Green and Carnes play out

Exactly. He will also be on campus for spring of 2011. So Carnes only has a semester head start on him. So he will be in the system for 2.5 years before I expect him to start as a RS Soph

Loving how him, Moore, and Reeves are out there putting an effort for next year's recruiting class. Already have solid commits and alot of good prospects looking at us and on top of that our commits trying to get some more big time players makes me pumped for signing day 2011

Website is wrong. I project Standard to be a 4 star 5.8 type guy. :)

Didn't you also project OWA to be N?

yea i think ez has lost all credibility :):box

i am just kidding, i know that when you post something it is from a credible source

In my opinion Owa was never N it was just regular joe's like you and I guessing. Nobody has a real credible source unless you have the Pelini's on speed dial. Miss Cleo would have a hay day with this board.