Anybody heard any rumors lately??

I doubt Hickman is sick because he spoke directly to Kaipust at the Omaha World Herald. You'd think he'd have made mention about him being sick. He spoke to him just yesterday according to the article. At the end of the article he even speak to Helu, so the H1N1 thing would be a farce, it doesn't just pop up over night.

Doesnt matter if he spoke yesterday, my mom has it and was fine on friday afternoon and by saturday afternoon she was totally smoked.

I highly doubt she was fine if she has the H1N1 virus as the onset can take up to 3 days for full on infections. She might have the regular flu, but it wouldn't just pop up over night being H1N1.

Hey all im sayin is she was at work friday. Got home, didnt start feeling well and by saturday afternoon she was still in bed, by monday she was still sick and vomiting and went to the doc and they tested her for H1N1 and confirmed it. So you can take it for what its worth. She works in a Dr's office as a nurse so i am pretty sure where she got it from. Just because someone was speaking to a reporter over 24 hrs ago doesnt mean he was feeling totally legit at that time.

I doubt Hickman is sick because he spoke directly to Kaipust at the Omaha World Herald. You'd think he'd have made mention about him being sick. He spoke to him just yesterday according to the article. At the end of the article he even speak to Helu, so the H1N1 thing would be a farce, it doesn't just pop up over night.

Doesnt matter if he spoke yesterday, my mom has it and was fine on friday afternoon and by saturday afternoon she was totally smoked.

I highly doubt she was fine if she has the H1N1 virus as the onset can take up to 3 days for full on infections. She might have the regular flu, but it wouldn't just pop up over night being H1N1.

Hey all im sayin is she was at work friday. Got home, didnt start feeling well and by saturday afternoon she was still in bed, by monday she was still sick and vomiting and went to the doc and they tested her for H1N1 and confirmed it. So you can take it for what its worth. She works in a Dr's office as a nurse so i am pretty sure where she got it from. Just because someone was speaking to a reporter over 24 hrs ago doesnt mean he was feeling totally legit at that time.

Hey! Positive thinking here people!

Both season flu and H1N1 can come on gradually or like a freight train. Last time I had flu - about 10 years ago - I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up feeling like I fell out of an airplane.

For what it's worth, I hope all the players are healthy and ready to go on Thursday. You guys too.

Sh*t..my wife just got diagnosed with H1N1!....literally..no more than three minutes ago....

If I get sick before the F*%KING MISSOURI GAME I AM GONNA BE PI$$ED!

We're both wearing masks....I don't care how ridiculous it looks..

Nasty! Hang in there! Wash your hands!

And as a wise Chinese prohet once said...

China04.jpg

No sucka da peepee

Both season flu and H1N1 can come on gradually or like a freight train. Last time I had flu - about 10 years ago - I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up feeling like a fell out of an airplane.

For what it's worth, I hope all the players are healthy and ready to go on Thursday. You guys too.

How exactly does it feel to fall out of an airplane???!!!!

oh don't get me wrong, wasn't calling you out, was just saying. I hope to hell they don't have this flu. I guess if we see them talking to media today or tomorrow we'll know for sure. They said that a lot of college kids would probably get this flu because of all the people they'll come into contact with.

Both season flu and H1N1 can come on gradually or like a freight train. Last time I had flu - about 10 years ago - I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up feeling like I fell out of an airplane.

How exactly does it feel to fall out of an airplane???!!!!

Sorta like having the flu.

This is a lot of posts for a rumor that was mostly started in this thread.

It didn't start in this thread, I heard things elsewhere first, not on Unsportsmanlike Conduct either. The UBIQUITOUS, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. It seems to be picking up steam. Unfortunate if true, but proper perspective is in order: it's just a game. I hope the illness isn't too serious for the sake of the guys, not the sake of a game.

This is a lot of posts for a rumor that was mostly started in this thread.

It didn't start in this thread, I heard things elsewhere first, not on Unsportsmanlike Conduct either. The UBIQUITOUS, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. It seems to be picking up steam. Unfortunate if true, but proper perspective is in order: it's just a game. I hope the illness isn't too serious for the sake of the guys, not the sake of a game.

I'm just saying, it's scary enough to think about, let alone talk about. it's not worth getting worked up if it is unsubstantiated.