Anybody heard any rumors lately??

:bs:

Bo: Flu not an issue

Posted by: Brian Rosenthal on October 6, 2009 at 6:01PM CST

Roy Helu didn't practice Tuesday, but Bo Pelini was quick to nip rumors of a flu bug spreading through the team.

“There are no issues like that," Pelini said. "That’s news to me.”

As for Helu?

"Roy wasn’t feeling well today but he’s fine. He could’ve practiced.”

Pelini said Helu wasn't going to practice regardless because he "and a couple of other guys" had to miss practice for academic reasons.

take in mind I played college basketball not football, but I played some of my best games when I had the flu. and we were a team that pressed the whole game. i felt crazy sick up until game time..... as soon as the game started it all went away. I'm not trying to say I am some tough guy or anything..... it really just seemed to go away during the game.....

that being said i was SOOOOO sick after the games....

take in mind I played college basketball not football, but I played some of my best games when I had the flu. and we were a team that pressed the whole game. i felt crazy sick up until game time..... as soon as the game started it all went away. I'm not trying to say I am some tough guy or anything..... it really just seemed to go away during the game.....

true and some have had all time bests with the flu or just after Tiger Woods for one. But if it is swine flu they will not play or even travel if it is due to contagion.

true and some have had all time bests with the flu or just after Tiger Woods for one. But if it is swine flu they will not play or even travel if it is due to contagion.

thats a big IF

I thought they had stories of people that had H1N1 and recovered rapidly. And to the poster whose wife has H1N1...stay away from the computer! I don't want to get it through the internet!!!!

As long as you have anti-virus software on your computer you should be fine.

:LOLtartar