Annoying people to watch the game with

I wanted to know who you guys think are the most annoying fans to watch the game with?

Kirk Herbstreit.

Dude low blow. Herbstreit is one of the best college football analysts ever, not to mention the fact......

Can't continue.

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :blink:

Ok wait, i thought we were just talking about Husker games?

I just kinda skimmed over this thread so maybe I missed it, but...

How about the guy who yells "Put in Cody Green/Harrison Beck/etc.!!" whenever the starting QB throws an incompletion? I seriously have a hard time stopping myself from punching the guy in the face.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not an ideal person to watch a game with. I throw tantrums whenever something goes wrong. I'll throw my hat or a football at the wall, slam my fist on the table or punch the couch I'm sitting on repeatedly, cuss like a sailor, and slam the door on my way outside to cool down for a minute. I've gotten a little better... but its still something that I can't control every once in a while.

Actually the worst....... I hate to say it but it's true. My Mom! Comments all night like "They need to try harder", "Don't they even care", "They must have partied all night" and on and on. Actually it's been 10 years since I watched a game with Mom around and lets just say I'm not going over tomorrow night either!! The second worse would have to be my wife. She likes to vacumn and dust THE room that the big screen is in during the commercials!!! She doesn't pay attention and gets yelled at and pouts. :dunno I don't see her cleaning during Dances with the Stars commercials!! :angry: I'm better just watching the game by myself.

There are two people I know that drive me crazy when they do this. When Nebraska may not be moving the ball as well as they would like they'll say "Jesus, we should've kept Callahan". My dad said that a lot last year, but this year he's coming around.

Also my college roommate, who until then (2006) didn't watch football because he's from Guatemala, will say things if Zac Lee comes out that Cody Green can't be good because he's black, and black guys aren't good quarterbacks. So then I have to tell him that the best college quarterback of all-time, Tommie Frazier, was black. So then he goes and every time Zac Lee throws an incompletion, he texts me that we need to put Cody Green in, because he's better. It's kind of aggravating.

Either that, or when I watch games with my in-laws, they turn the sound off and listen to the radio, because the "tv announcers are biased". I don't have a problem with that, except that there's a tape delay on the tv, so you hear everything before you see it.

That would piss me off so much, especially if it was a close game. There's no way I would put up with that.

Also my college roommate, who until then (2006) didn't watch football because he's from Guatemala, will say things if Zac Lee comes out that Cody Green can't be good because he's black, and black guys aren't good quarterbacks. So then I have to tell him that the best college quarterback of all-time, Tommie Frazier, was black. So then he goes and every time Zac Lee throws an incompletion, he texts me that we need to put Cody Green in, because he's better. It's kind of aggravating.

I think that's hilarious, and i would bet he does that on purpose just to tick you off.

I miss my Indian roomate who would make fun of me for going crazy over certain things.

Annoying people to watch the game with (a): people who text on their phone.

As a side note, people who text annoy me all the time.

Annoying people to watch the game with (B): people who call you on the phone after a significant play and say "did you see that!" My response: "No Francis, I've been out in the garden picking radishes, what happened, who's playing, is there even a game today?"

As a side note, I unplug my phone during the game.

I have to say the person who watched the Fiesta Bowl with Florida fans made me laugh. I have been there. A friend of mine, who is a Denver fan, watched a Dallas-Denver game with me. I am a Dallas fan. Anyway, Denver blasted my team and I could tell he didn't know whether to celebrate the big plays or not. He kept saying....awesome...oh, sorry man. And that wasn't really helping much.

I just kinda skimmed over this thread so maybe I missed it, but...

How about the guy who yells "Put in Cody Green/Harrison Beck/etc.!!" whenever the starting QB throws an incompletion? I seriously have a hard time stopping myself from punching the guy in the face.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not an ideal person to watch a game with. I throw tantrums whenever something goes wrong. I'll throw my hat or a football at the wall, slam my fist on the table or punch the couch I'm sitting on repeatedly, cuss like a sailor, and slam the door on my way outside to cool down for a minute. I've gotten a little better... but its still something that I can't control every once in a while.

It takes a big man to admit that Drowning. You should be applauded! :clap