SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

If CC goes to TCU, do you all think he'll be put into a similar role like Jeremy Kerley was this year?

I dont know who that is, but I think Curtis would be a perfect scat back in that offense. He could contribute early as well.

If CC goes to TCU, do you all think he'll be put into a similar role like Jeremy Kerley was this year?

I dont know who that is, but I think Curtis would be a perfect scat back in that offense. He could contribute early as well.

Kerley is to the Frogs what CJ Spiller is to Clemson, except he plays receiver and not RB. He runs some of the Wild Frog and is pretty electric on returns. I just wasn't sure if that's what CC was or if he was strictly a route-runner type guy.

Kerley is to the Frogs what CJ Spiller is to Clemson, except he plays receiver and not RB. He runs some of the Wild Frog and is pretty electric on returns. I just wasn't sure if that's what CC was or if he was strictly a route-runner type guy.

CC is the type of athlete that you have to find ways to get the football to. I would most compare him to the Holiday kid that was at LSU.

But Quincy Enunwa on the other hand... He is a physical speciman and a great WR. Steal of the Big 12 IMO. He will be a good one. I see a lot of Mo Purify and Micheal Crabtree. (not saying he is of these guys calibur quite yet)

I don't know where or if CC will fit into an offense. He is not yet a WR and is an " athlete". And I think a lot depends on how quickly and how well he developes wide reciever skill in running routes and catching the ball. I think we have the better reciever though most of you wanted CC more.

It was telling that Missouri could have had CC rather than Sasser and a couple of D backs, but chose to take Sasser and the d backs over CC. Lucas was a no brainer but the other 3 make me think that we didn't miss too much by CC leaving. Although I hate Misery with a passion, Pickles knows how to recruit QBs and recievers much better in this decade than we do. The fact that he passed on CC tells me that his leaving the Huskers is not too big a deal. I am less convinced about little Gabbert not being a talent at QB but that's another issue that will be worked out over time. The fact hat Misery chose others over CC and LSU was not interested after losing their top WR to Texas tells me that he is a project that may or may not pan out. My guess is that CC is not a top D1 WR. I think we got a better prospect, though we need more and a QB.

I don't know where or if CC will fit into an offense. He is not yet a WR and is an " athlete". And I think a lot depends on how quickly and how well he developes wide reciever skill in running routes and catching the ball. I think we have the better reciever though most of you wanted CC more.

It was telling that Missouri could have had CC rather than Sasser and a couple of D backs, but chose to take Sasser and the d backs over CC. Lucas was a no brainer but the other 3 make me think that we didn't miss too much by CC leaving. Although I hate Misery with a passion, Pickles knows how to recruit QBs and recievers much better in this decade than we do. The fact that he passed on CC tells me that his leaving the Huskers is not too big a deal. I am less convinced about little Gabbert not being a talent at QB but that's another issue that will be worked out over time. The fact hat Misery chose others over CC and LSU was not interested after losing their top WR to Texas tells me that he is a project that may or may not pan out. My guess is that CC is not a top D1 WR. I think we got a better prospect, though we need more and a QB.

I agree with much of this. CC is a project... But one with pretty great potential if it comes together correctly.

CC may eventually play a role like Kerley did this year, but not immediately. He has a lot of potential to be a weapon all over the field for them, but I doubt he fits as a RB and he hasn't spent much time as a WR, so he will need to work on that part of his game.

QE is pretty raw in the sense that I think he has a ton of potential yet to be tapped, and thats saying something considering his performance this year. I am really happy we have him on board, and I know I mentioned it before, but he seems like a great fit for our O.