SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

Ya, I'm talking about a complete player ... a guy who has that kind of awareness.

For now, I'm hoping we "dont suck, so someone else steals him"!

SheepdogMark

Sheep buddy.....those "XX sucks, who can we steal" threads have been running for a long time. They are a JOKE. Take the joke and chill out.

Thanks, message received ... now maybe people will start talking in the thread like it really is a joke.

SheepdogMark

How this kid is only a 3 star I don't know. He is the best WR prospect that I have ever seen NU land, although its not official yet. I sure wish it were. He was just made to be a reciever. With his size, speed, quickness, toughness, moves - I'm calling it now, Enunwa is going to be a superstar here.

were gonna hold you to it now..... :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Word is QE enjoyed his time at the game last night. He says we balanced the run and pass very well and the defense shut them down as usual. He also addressed the rumors of him wavering on his commitment. He said he is still strong on his commitment, and that he has stayed with Nebraska this whole time and he doesn't like going against his word.

• 1 month later...

I really think that Enunwa is the steal of this class. I am very excited to have him N! I don't think that Huskers have had as complete of a reciever as he looks to be on film in my lifetime, maybe ever. He has size, speed, jumping ability, hands, physicality, fearlessness over the middle, elusiveness, change of direction, burst and everything we have heard about him off the field makes it sound like he is going to work very hard. I don't see a single thing lacking in his game. I really think that Enunwa and Bell will make a great 1 2 punch in the coming years.

UCLA made a push for him on signing day. He gave them the cold shoulder.

funk UCLA....

but on a lighter note i went back and checked out his youtube clip... from that epic run during the first 28 seconds to the last play i was stoked..... this kid has got vision break away speed and a little bit of flash (or we can call it the 'it' factor) that i cant quite put my finger on.... really excited for this kid to come in her