Grumpy Bo Is Grumpy

knapplc

Had a Bo sighting this morning. Walked into the coffee shop and just about crashed into him. I just said, "Morning, Coach" with a little nod of the head; barely got an acknowledgment, but it was understandable - he was looking at the headlines on the JournalStar, which weren't pretty.

Walked past Bo up to the counter to order my coffee, turned around to see a couple of fans dressed in their Dallas Cowboys gear, wife with the camera, husband asking Bo for a picture. Bo said "sure" or something like that, took the pic, got his coffee and left. He seemed all business, and probably didn't want to stick around answering questions from armchair quarterbacks.

After he left I went and talked to the Dallas Cowboys couple. Unsurprisingly, they're Texas Tech fans, in town for the game. They had been up all night and just changed out of their Tech gear, and were getting their coffee. We chatted about Bo, about our offense, and they were really great. They were big fans of Bo, and think we're on the right track. The husband said we don't have enough playmakers on offense. Couldn't argue that.

Had a Bo sighting this morning. Walked into the coffee shop and just about crashed into him. I just said, "Morning, Coach" with a little nod of the head; barely got an acknowledgment, but it was understandable - he was looking at the headlines on the JournalStar, which weren't pretty.

Walked past Bo up to the counter to order my coffee, turned around to see a couple of fans dressed in their Dallas Cowboys gear, wife with the camera, husband asking Bo for a picture. Bo said "sure" or something like that, took the pic, got his coffee and left. He seemed all business, and probably didn't want to stick around answering questions from armchair quarterbacks.

After he left I went and talked to the Dallas Cowboys couple. Unsurprisingly, they're Texas Tech fans, in town for the game. They had been up all night and just changed out of their Tech gear, and were getting their coffee. We chatted about Bo, about our offense, and they were really great. They were big fans of Bo, and think we're on the right track. The husband said we don't have enough playmakers on offense. Couldn't argue that.

Well of course they love him, they've never lost to him...

but yes bo is a fine coach we all know this

Pretty cool story, knapplc! Granted, probably the worst possible morning to have your celebrity encounter :P but it's certainly better than not having one at all.

Funny thing is, they showed me the pic of the husband and Bo, and it's almost identical to the pic of Bo and my wife from Football 101 in 2008. Same look on Bo's face and everything. He's just not long on charm. :lol:

:clap

Other fans have told us for years we need talent.

Its the Jimmy and Joe's not the x's and o's.

Talent is our short fall. Get it we will do fine.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

If memory serves, Howard Schnellerwhatever said this team was average talent,but well coached. This assessment seems accurate.

Pretty cool story, knapplc! Granted, probably the worst possible morning to have your celebrity encounter :P but it's certainly better than not having one at all.

I would've asked him if he was disappointed with the loss.......................... :dumdum

i am sure knapplc didn't want to make tomorrows headlines.... :lol:

I would've asked him if he was disappointed with the loss.......................... :dumdum

BRI you are the only one with steel bilted balls to ask Bo that kind of question, of course you would be in uniform for insurance!LOL :laughpound

BRI you are the only one with steel bilted balls to ask Bo that kind of question, of course you would be in uniform for insurance!LOL :laughpound

Yes, I'm worth more crippled than I am healthy............... :lol: