Cody Green to start vs. Baylor

If Green plays, I'm guessing it's in the third quarter when we're down 6-3.

:rollin:rollin

unless the starter is hurt, they'd never put in a backup in a three point game....

leading or trailing.

no good coach would.

maybe when NU is up two tds.... he'll go in.

green may play early.

cuz NU will NOT trail in this game.

:cheers

really?

how long would a "good coach" allow a quarterback to lead an offense that can't score?

and costs the team games.

when the DEFENSE is playing great.

:dumdum

1. What is a troll?

2. I live in nebraska

3. Miamihrrcns2001 is my name because thats the game that i realized what nu football is all about, its not about winning or losing, its about having the greatest and most passionate fans in college football and having the best tradition in the country.

4. Yes, Miami is my second favorite team

5. every name with "huskers" "Nebraska" or "Blackshirts" in it that i could remember were already taken.

a troll is you. im sorry i cant give you the benefit of the doubt wih your hurricane story. still seems pretty fishy. come saturday if cody takes the field ill give you respect, or your attempt at being an asshat just happened to fall into place. either way im going to wait and see. and living in nebraska means nothing btw.

If Green plays, I'm guessing it's in the third quarter when we're down 6-3.

:rollin:rollin

unless the starter is hurt, they'd never put in a backup in a three point game....

leading or trailing.

no good coach would.

maybe when NU is up two tds.... he'll go in.

green may play early.

cuz NU will NOT trail in this game.

:cheers

really?

how long would a "good coach" allow a quarterback to lead an offense that can't score?

:dumdum

I dunno, how long did Bo leave Lee in?

until the game ends, happens in nearly every close game, the starter sticks it out...

changing qbs in a tight game 3 pts or less just doesn't happen often.

including last saturday.

almost ALL coaches would stick with their starter when the going is tough. That's why he is the starter. :dumdum

if you trail (or lead) by 3 points or less, it would take a pretty serious circumstance to make you pull your starter and plug in the backup. usually an injury or a sh1tload of ints.

you'd look like a tard if you pulled your starter trailing by two points and the second stringer threw a pick six.

now you are TWO scores down.

digging a deeper hole is not a bright thing to do, when you are struggling to get points.

is it?

and I bet the fans wouldn't like it much either.

JMO. yours will vary.

All I know is that my pro team (San Francisco 49ers) and college team (Nebraksa Cornhuskers) have had mirror image seasons so far, including expectations, performance and injuries.

And last Sunday Mike Singletary pulled Shaun Hill out of a lifeless first half and replaced him with Alex Smith. Smith will be starting this Sunday.

So yes.....Cody Green will play this week and start the week after.

HA thats awesome, 49ers and Huskers are my teams also. I never thought about the similarities until now, and here is another one that probably is less significant for you.

At the begining of the year i was a big Zac Lee fan, and for the 49ers i was a Shaun Hill fan because i thought Alex Smith was a huge bust.

Now the 49ers give the Smith another shot and he performs (hopefully he has more than just 1 half of good football in him),

so maybe if we give Green a shot he will show us that he was worth all those stars that accompenied his name coming out of high school.

Wow guys, way to bite off this guys head. He hasn't done anything approaching trolling. So he said Cody Green will start, maybe he will, maybe he won't. But Hurricanes isn't doing anything coming even close to what 'catmanzou' 'Reality Check' and many others have done. I hope for all that's good for the Huskers that Green does start and Helu gets the rest that he OBVIOUSLY needs.

Welcome to the board, by the way. :cheers

1. What is a troll?

2. I live in nebraska

3. Miamihrrcns2001 is my name because thats the game that i realized what nu football is all about, its not about winning or losing, its about having the greatest and most passionate fans in college football and having the best tradition in the country.

4. Yes, Miami is my second favorite team

5. every name with "huskers" "Nebraska" or "Blackshirts" in it that i could remember were already taken.

a troll is you. im sorry i cant give you the benefit of the doubt wih your hurricane story. still seems pretty fishy. come saturday if cody takes the field ill give you respect, or your attempt at being an asshat just happened to fall into place. either way im going to wait and see. and living in nebraska means nothing btw.

okay then, would it mean something if i could tell you that in memoiral stadium section 28 row 44 seats 12-15 are located on the west side on the 30 yard line under the balcony and you can watch between two pillars that give you a view of the entire field except the south endzone, and that those tickets have been in the family for over fourty years? great.

All I know is that my pro team (San Francisco 49ers) and college team (Nebraksa Cornhuskers) have had mirror image seasons so far, including expectations, performance and injuries.

And last Sunday Mike Singletary pulled Shaun Hill out of a lifeless first half and replaced him with Alex Smith. Smith will be starting this Sunday.

So yes.....Cody Green will play this week and start the week after.

HA thats awesome, 49ers and Huskers are my teams also. I never thought about the similarities until now, and here is another one that probably is less significant for you.

At the begining of the year i was a big Zac Lee fan, and for the 49ers i was a Shaun Hill fan because i thought Alex Smith was a huge bust.

Now the 49ers give the Smith another shot and he performs (hopefully he has more than just 1 half of good football in him),

so maybe if we give Green a shot he will show us that he was worth all those stars that accompenied his name coming out of high school.

I felt the same way. Smith was a bust. Hill didn't wow you, but he knew how to win. The Niner loss in a last second miracle on the road to the Vikings felt exactly like the Husker loss in Blacksburg. Then came the redemptive win. Then two games where the wheels came off and you realized maybe the team just isn't as good as you hoped they'd be, and most of it comes down to personnel rather than playcalling. Still, both the Niners and the Huskers could end up winning their weak divisions.

We were getting a little extra Husker press here in the Bay Area because Lee came out of City College of San Francisco.

Word up to any Husker fan feeling down in the dumps. You can always fall to your knees and thank God your favorite team isn't the Oakland Raiders.

Wow guys, way to bite off this guys head. He hasn't done anything approaching trolling. So he said Cody Green will start, maybe he will, maybe he won't. But Hurricanes isn't doing anything coming even close to what 'catmanzou' 'Reality Check' and many others have done. I hope for all that's good for the Huskers that Green does start and Helu gets the rest that he OBVIOUSLY needs.

Welcome to the board, by the way. :cheers

:yeah

As of now you give me no reason to not believe you so I will say thanks for the info!!

Ok, I know this kid. He goes to my high school. Yes, he does live in nebraska and he does have tickets (sits by me). Also, he does have some connections...but most of those are to creighton, not nebraska. On the contrary, He is full of crap, always making sh*t up and I will say that 100% chance that he is lying.