SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Ok does anyone have any updates from the in-school that Cooper and Sanders had?

Apparently Rivals has an update............Nexus????

All that it talks about is that the visit was pretty laid back.. it wasn't that much about recruiting.. and cooper doesn't know if sanders is stopping by the house tonight or not... He said sanders seemed relaxed and was just checking up seeing how everything was going, said whenever he's ready to make a decision it's cool with sanders.. isn't pushing anything. they will update if sanders stops by the house tonight.

Thanks for the update, but IF Marvin stops by the house tonight???? Unless Marvin's wife goes into labor tonight, he sure as hell better stop by Cooper's house! :wtf

:yeah

Ah forgot about ND. I just don't see how a defensive player could choose ND over Nebraska, especially right now after what Pelini has done with our defense and the coaching change at ND. I suppose it depends a lot on Prater.

Prater recommitted to USC after Kiffin was hired. I believe he is attending classes now.

Ah forgot about ND. I just don't see how a defensive player could choose ND over Nebraska, especially right now after what Pelini has done with our defense and the coaching change at ND. I suppose it depends a lot on Prater.

Pretty sure Prater reconfirmed to USC, I actually think he is enrolled at USC now.

Pretty sure Prater reconfirmed to USC, I actually think he is enrolled at USC now.

Beat you Caveman!!! :)

ND has more TV exposure and he would to get on the field as a true freshman. Playing time early, that in my opinion is the only thing that could be of interest. Coaching and team D is all NU, so it has to be something else.

• Fire 1

ND has more TV exposure and he would to get on the field as a true freshman. Playing time early, that in my opinion is the only thing that could be of interest. Coaching and team D is all NU, so it has to be something else.

Not saying he will, but he will have A CHANCE to play early here as well as we lose our two starting safties. Our cupboard is well stocked in the secondary though.

Must be because your fingers are 20YO and in their prime. ;)

Not saying he will, but he will have A CHANCE to play early here as well as we lose our two starting safties. Our cupboard is well stocked in the secondary though.

Yeah let's not forget that both starting safeties are gone. It is true that we have some very highly regarded talent to fill the holes, but we also lose 2 more next year in Hagg in Thenarse. Assuming Cooper is pretty good, he could get decent PT, much like PJ this past year, within the first 2 seasons.

Must be because your fingers are 20YO and in their prime. ;)

I seriously about dropped my laptop when I read that. hahah

Mavis Beacon keeps us nimble. I agree with all the safety talk. I think Coop can have a major impact on this team in a couple years. If he is as good as advertised, there should be no playing time problems for him at NU.

Does anyone else seriously not understand America's love for Notre Dame? I know the tradition, I know the TV contracts, I know the special treatment, but they are like UCLA in college basketball. That love should be about worn out by now.

Coop don't fall into the trap!

Mavis Beacon keeps us nimble. I agree with all the safety talk. I think Coop can have a major impact on this team in a couple years. If he is as good as advertised, there should be no playing time problems for him at NU.

Does anyone else seriously not understand America's love for Notre Dame? I know the tradition, I know the TV contracts, I know the special treatment, but they are like UCLA in college basketball. That love should be about worn out by now.

Coop don't fall into the trap!

You've got to be kidding me with that comparison. Notre Dame football hasn't been significant nationally for a while now, while UCLA basketball won the national title in 1995 and have been to the Final Four in three out of the last five years! Just because their team sucks this year doesn't mean they lose all prestige of former and recent glory. Take it back, take it back! :box