SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

I have a bad feeling... Notre Dame is enticing

my guess is ND as well. <_<

:yeah I hate to be such a pessimist, and I hope I'm wrong, but I really think Cooper will sign with someone other than us. That's just the type of vibe I'm getting from this kid.

I have a bad feeling... Notre Dame is enticing

my guess is ND as well. <_<

:yeah I hate to be such a pessimist, and I hope I'm wrong, but I really think Cooper will sign with someone other than us. That's just the type of vibe I'm getting from this kid.

FWIW, the other 3 schools are also getting the same vibe you're getting because they can't read him either. He hasn't given any solid clues where he's leaning. I commend Cooper for playing it close to the vest. It adds suspense to his signing day saga.

FWIW, the Notre Dame Rivals site (Irish Illustrated) just posted an article on their recruiting class and potential prospects heading into LOI day. When they got around to discussing Defensive Backs, it said they DO NOT think Cooper will sign to ND.

This was just a prediction by the writer, so take it for what it's worth.

But like I already said a few posts up in this thread, Cooper has everyone of his schools feeling like they're out of it. Nobody can get a read on the kid, so don't count us out until LOI day comes.

This kid has been quiet for almost 2 weeks now is that right?

See my post above yours.

Sorry you must of posted that when I was writing my post. Thats good news for us and I wouldn't blame Cooper if this is in deed true. Brian Kelly runs an offensive football team and knows nothing about defense....see Cincy.

Bo runs a Defensive team but he wants to take more control over the offenisive side of the ball by pounding the rock and being more physical.