Pelini's temper

np_husker

That is his coaching style and very well could be the difference between winning that game and being soft and losing it.

Agreed, it's one thing if he's intense and saying, "We gotta work on that so we don't get stupid penalties" as opposed to "You tell your *bleep*ing *bleep* to get his *bleep* together or his *bleep*ing *bleep* is gonna be sitting on the bench!"

I'd rather see someone intense than saying, "We're excellent in all areas".

No throat slash gestures either, so I'd say he's keeping himself contained.

There is a difference to passion and bullying. I think his anger is unacceptable, the only thing that redeems him, regarding anger, is that I think he is probably hardest on himself. However, I do not see how yelling at Cotton helps the line play better.

If Cotton gets mad and quits, then I think you'll see the yelling making the line play better.

We're gonna see this type of thing go on more often. 100% agree with the Watson comment, I think Bo was all over Shawn a heck of a lot more than Cotton. But you know what, he's fed up with the mistakes, stupid ones I might add, in the deep red zone, that play turned a probable touchdown into a field goal, flipped the game at that stage and kept Kansas in it. It's time for some accountability. Cotton is the position, get it fixed. According to our "grandstand coaches", Cotton and Watson are on the hot seat, and with Carl having the defense well under control, Bo is takin more of a grab of what's goin on on offense. Say what you want about Bo's "temper", "anger" whatever, these players react to it positively by fixing the problem, if not immediately. It workded with stupid mistakes on the defensive side of the ball, now he's turnin it to the problems with the offense.

I think his anger is unacceptable, the only thing that redeems him, regarding anger, is that I think he is probably hardest on himself. However, I do not see how yelling at Cotton helps the line play better.

I think he needs to make it very clear to Cotton that he's on thin ice & unless his guys do their job better, he's going to lose his. Seems pretty simple to me.

If he can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.