Favorite KSU-NU moment

HANC

man, I can't wait for Saturday night. I have grown to really dislike KSU. They are right up there with CU in my book. To kill time, I thought that I would start this topic.

Some of my favorite KSU moments

1. The "decleating" block on special teams in Lincoln (sorry, dont remember who)

2. Chad May not beating the 'skers and crying about it

3. Matt "turminator" Turman beating a very good KSU team in Manhatten

4. Heck, even last year, when Prince BENCHED the "golden child" Freeman during our romping

man, I can't wait for Saturday night. I have grown to really dislike KSU. They are right up there with CU in my book. To kill time, I thought that I would start this topic.

1. The "decleating" block on special teams in Lincoln (sorry, dont remember who)

2. Chad May not beating the 'skers and crying about it

3. Matt "turminator" Turman beating a very good KSU team in Manhatten

4. Heck, even last year, when Prince BENCHED the "golden child" Freeman during our romping

Mike Fullman's punt return, 1996, block administered by Mike Rucker.

Mike Rucker did that.

I loved the 99 game. One year after having KSU end their winless streak against NU, the Huskers put a gigantic beat down on that KSU team. Huskers were flying all over the field. Mike Brown and Carlos Polk were laying some big hits all day and KSU limped out of Lincoln.

...2) WHERE THE F*CK IS THE FACEMASK CALL AGAINST CROUCH!?!?

I'm still waiting for it <_<

:snacks:

First thing I thought of before I opened this thread..

Is it wrong of me to only remember KSU for this display of Crouch's amazing flexability?

twist2_si.jpg

Damn, he did go all Linda Blair on that facemask pull. That had to hurt the next morning.

Is it wrong of me to only remember KSU for this display of Crouch's amazing flexability?

twist2_si.jpg

Damn, he did go all Linda Blair on that facemask pull. That had to hurt the next morning.

Any word of him puking pea soup later on?

A little surprised Crouch wasn't flagged for trying to break #50's fingers... <_<

OSVVpg_fEUE&feature

twist2_si.jpg

Any word of him puking pea soup later on?

A little surprised Crouch wasn't flagged for trying to break #50's fingers... <_<

Heard nothing about the pea soup.

Although there were a few witnesses of a possible crab-walk down stadium steps the following practice.