Things you will do if we win

Oh baby...I live in Texas so this is extra fun for me. I'm in Longview, TX (anyone near by? we're having a party tomorrow). If we win:

1. Paint a giant N on my chest

2. Drive around this longhorns town standing up through the sunroof waiving my 2 3x5 ft husker flags, and showing off my new body paint

3. Drink more

4. I don't know how I got talked into this but a boise state friend of mine convinced me to agree to shave my legs if Nebraska wins....I know its backwards...deals a deal though.

Any other ideas are welcome. What will you do?

Drive home from the bar. The same as I'd do if we lose.

Except maybe I'll do an extra shot.

Curious about your handle - IHateBobCostas? What's with that? I think Costas is one of the most sports-smart, funniest and generous people around. Founder and huge contributor to the Bob Costas Cancer Center at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis, easily one of the most knowledgeable baseball people on the planet, knows basketball inside and out, first announcer of the Spirits of St. Louis basketball team (home of Marvin "Bad News" Barnes, who once disappeared during the season to play in a pool tournament in Dayton)..

Costas is a great guy. And he can tell a great story:

Drive home from the bar. The same as I'd do if we lose.

Except maybe I'll do an extra shot.

Curious about your handle - IHateBobCostas? What's with that? I think Costas is one of the most sports-smart, funniest and generous people around. Founder and huge contributor to the Bob Costas Cancer Center at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis, easily one of the most knowledgeable baseball people on the planet, knows basketball inside and out, first announcer of the Spirits of St. Louis basketball team (home of Marvin "Bad News" Barnes, who once disappeared during the season to play in a pool tournament in Dayton)..

Costas is a great guy. And he can tell a great story:

Why would you ever hate anyone who said, "Go Nebraska," on air during a national championship game? Maybe this guy should take a cab home.