After a month off....we should come out throwing...

It depends entirely on whether they've taught Zac to stop throwing off of his back foot in the intervening weeks. Kid has done it all season, so I doubt he'd stop now. That in mind, it's going to be really tough to make this work. Even a competent defense won't be caught off guard by a simple passing game.

I don't know about throwing all over the place, but I think some runs out of the shotgun might actually work. I don't think a double tight formation is going to cut it. They don't seem to tackle well in space, so I'm thinking a single tight, 2 back, 2 WR look might spread them out enough to force them to tackle Roy or Rex 1-on-1, which doesn't seem to be their forte. Just my thoughts from what I watched online.

Back to the Basics? I dont know how much more basic you can make the offense right now, unless you run a qb sneak every play.

That was our best play in high school. It just.... might..... work! :sarcasm

But yes, we cannot be any more basic. I say, break out the trick plays and let a rb throw a td. They can't be any worse than our QB.

I think it will be much of the same we have seen all year, with a little extra spice here and there.

Nothing too fancy, but definitely more than we have seen. The biggest difference here is going to be a well rested and somewhat healed Offense. Helu should be feeling much better, our shallow line should have had a chance to heal some of their wounds.

I guarantee Arizona has dedicated their entire defensive gameplan to putting 8 guys in the box and stopping a power running game.

It wouldn't hurt to at least start with our scheme from last year and the beginning of the season. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But, I bet we would really catch Arizona off guard.

That's not a horrible idea, as long as he's throwin to guys wearin' the same colored jersey's...

Given that TO seems to have taken over the O for the time being, don't get your hopes up for any big changes.

It's going to be painfullly conservative, but at some point you have to accept the fact that when your offense is this bad, it's not about the points that that put on the board as much as the points that they give up.

Rant over