SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

He'd be smarter to come play for us a couple of years and see what he's got in football while improving his baseball stock. If he can make it into being the started in FB it may be more beneficial to stick with it then as well. Or he can turn into a Jake Locker for us. Isn't half bad driving around in a new car and having all the things a college kid wants while you go to school spending your signing bonus.

Wow, what a huge get! He's a guy I wanted from the start, even if only for his awesome name. :P

Heck of a player, can't wait to see him dominate on both fields as a Husker! Welcome Bubba!

What momentum we have going with this class, it's amazing. Let's keep the train rolling!

confirmed by a mod on the scout pay site he is N, at least until he he gets drafted next summer

No kidding! I was thinking that too!

I guess we shouldn't get too excited about this one. He could end up being the next Carl Crawford. It still hurts to watch Tampa Bay Rays games.

I'll admit this commit was a little surprising to me, I thought for sure we'd lose Bubba to the Domers.

The best part about Starling's commitment, aside from him being the second QB in this class, is that he will easily make fans forget that we missed out on Sean Robinson last year. Looking at it from a size and style standpoint I'd say things couldn't have worked out better. Nice job coaches!

:bigredn:

damn i've been trying to get on here forever

BUBBA committs i nearly shat myself and ruined my pants!!!

i was a little weary of this kid but a lot the film really got me behind the kid...... just gonna revel in the moment..... with the speed quickness AND ability to THROW the damn ball will really help us!!!!

STOKED SOOO MUCH

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn::ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :nanalama :nanalama

I'm glad we were able to snag Bubba, but I'm with HuskerBruin on this. Those dollar signs from the MLB will be tempting if/when he gets drafted next summer. I wouldn't blame him if he left for MLB early though. It served Carl Crawford well. It could do the same for Bubba too.

It'll all boil down to priorities. Must be nice having those kinds of options though, huh?