We Have a shot at a Top 25 recruting class.

I was going to say that the ranking of this class didn't matter, but then I thought that if it was ranked top 5 I'd be running around pounding my chest yelling 'look at what I can do'. So, I guess rankings are only important for the people at the top of them. The rest of the teams just continue to take solace that they don't add coaching ability, team need, injuries, players leaving etc. into those rankings. So thirtieth or eightieth we still have a great shot at this class bringing home some Big XII hardware and maybe some BCS hardware.

with Pete Carroll seemingly leaving USC wouldn't that give Nebraska a MUCH better chance to land Owa? that would help out this recruiting class a whole lot!

It helps...but not THAT much...I still think UCLA is the team to beat...not USC

:yeah

I like the look of this class. I trust the coaches but wish that Cotton was asked to walk on rather than given a scholarship. That way we could have Simek in that spot.

The word is that Ashburn will be given a 4th star in the next evaluation period as he played extremely well this year. Mike Moudy is the other one that I have heard very well could move up to that 4 star range along with Ciante Evans and Quincy Enunwa all being on that 4 star bubble.

So IF at least two of those kids get their upgrade and we add Cooper and Carnes our average stars will be 3.4

wasn't the 2005 class rated very highly??? How did that turn out. Sure we got some great players but more than half of them left early.

Cally was actually a pretty good recruiter believe it or not. He just couldn't quite put it together on the field where it counts.