SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Holy **** I didn't see this coming!

Welcome Brion!

Add Owa and this day will be beyond perfect! Wow!

Same here. I'm shocked as well. Glad I ended up being wrong about this one.

:w00t

There was a WKU fan on HI yesterday saying he'd heard Carnes was going to be N, so I wasn't extremely surprised.

Boy I'd like to hear his side of this story. What is going on with this kid?!

From everything I read his Coach told him while on the trip that USF Pulled his scholly and he freaked out a bit and the UWK coaches said what they needed to say to pressure him into committing. ( AKA Nebraska will move you from QB if you dont produce your first year and you wont here). So after that his coach was pissed and talked to him and the husker coaches and clamed everyone down. Like I said you can thank his High school coach for this committ.

All the questions about competitive fire aside, I'm glad we got him. I vaguely remember being a little unsure about where I should go to college when I was 18, I don't think things have changed so much since then. I didn't have 20 people calling me everyday asking about it either. I would think that adds a little pressure to a huge decision that a high schooler has to make. So glad he nutted up and is going to add a lot of much needed QB depth.

WELCOME BRION! :koolaid2::nanalama:cheers