Which signee are you guys most excited about?

I'm most excited about Braylon Heard, even if he redshirts in the fall. He has the makings of a fantastic RB who could put Nebraska back on the map as one of the most effective running teams in the nation. He seems like a perfect fit for our offense, especially considering the direction we're heading with Pelini's influence on a force in the running game.

Behind Heard, I'm also pumped to see what Carnes can do in the future. Those two could become one of the most electrifying backfields in the country.

Yoshi and Rome

Crap! I forgot about Yoshi too! I think we have a damn good class. Maybe it doesn't have the "star" power like Florida or Bama or Texas, but all these kids have the right attitude and are quite skilled. Mix all of that in with our coaching staff - should be fun watching Husker football for years to come!

• Fire 1

Another guy I think will be fun to watch is someone who seems to be flying under the radar - Harvey Jackson. From what I've seen & read about this guy, he has as high a ceiling as any of the signees. He's a sleeper with talent, and I have confidence the Pelini bros will only bring out the best in this guy.

I gotta go with Rome and Carnes....it will be interesting to see how Carnes pans out....I was just shocked he ended up with the Big Red after what was said about WKU.

You don't have to pick Carnes just because he is your blood, I just wanted to make sure you knew that.