SIGNED ATH Daniel Davie

Wow what's up with this Daniel Davie hate, I think he may have the potential to be as good as any other in state recruit in this class, with his speed and the fact that we could use him at WR or S, I personally want to see him return a kick or 2 as well, I know I want to see this kid play.

Mark it down! Daniel Davie will be a stud! with excellent speed and weight training you will see how good of a player he is. Also dont forget, he's not a Nebraska boy, He's originally from Michigan. either way, its obvious he's a great athlete. You don't let great athlete's get away. his versatility is a huge plus. if he struggles to catch, put him at safety.

no i wouldnt have questioned the offer if he had played in texas because class 6A through 2A in Texas would beat the living crap out of any team in Nebraska. There is a reason nebraska doesnt produce many d1 recruits its because Nebraska high school football is brutal. That being said I trust in Bo but the kid should be dominating class B football if he is such a good athlete thats all im saying where is the production is what im wondering. But im sure Bo saw something in him and thats good enough for me. GBR.

I wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the nebraska kids. I played at a C1 school and while i was there i played with 3 kids that went to NU and 2 ended up getting drafted and playing NFL. And the one kid that didnt get drafted was clearly the best player of the 3 in highschool. We also had numerous other guys that played small college FB. And guess what......we didnt even win state.

• 2 months later...

what i like about his tape is that you can see that he was too fast for not only the competition but his own teammates. the blocking wasn't that great because he was already in the second level by the time the ball was snapped. He also is a good looking athlete. His speed will improve even more when he trains properly

• 4 weeks later...