SIGNED DT Todd Peat

No Peat is not committing today. He has said that like two weeks ago. He originally planned to. That graphic was probably their original list. This is good for NU as now Bo and boys get an in home with Todd and family. It is down to NU and ASU

Woo! Im actually surprised average ASU is still in the running though

As I said a couple of posts up, it's more about proximity to home and personal comfort. That is the reason why the Devils are still in the picture.

No Peat is not committing today. He has said that like two weeks ago. He originally planned to. That graphic was probably their original list. This is good for NU as now Bo and boys get an in home with Todd and family. It is down to NU and ASU

As I said a couple of posts up, it's more about proximity to home and personal comfort. That is the reason why the Devils are still in the picture.

I figured so, but really if you a defensive player of that caliber it would be stupid to go to ASU! What are the chances he comes here?

I figured so, but really if you a defensive player of that caliber it would be stupid to go to ASU! What are the chances he comes here?

Well we've already seen kids choose personal comfort over potential to further themselves under great coaches and facilities and support(ie Tevin Mitchel).

Two big things have happened recently that helps NU's chances in my opinion. A. Harbaugh leaving Stanford. I pretty much was banking on Peat to be a Cardinal, but once Jim left so did Stanford, again I was shocked. B, Not announcing today. This is huge. Now Bo will get a chance to go to Todd's home and use that inhome to hopefully work some magic. He'll probably have ROn Brown(Todd's lead) and I would take JP of Carl as well in an effort to make an "all or nothing" push.

Peat has been into NU since the process began, and so it becomes the question again, personal comfort vs performance potential. A of right now I would say it is like 52-48 ASU. But a solid in home could really help change his mind.

Sidenote, personal comfort could come next year if Todd chooses NU as his little bro Andrus, has said he'd love to play with Todd.

• Fire 2

Well we've already seen kids choose personal comfort over potential to further themselves under great coaches and facilities and support(ie Tevin Mitchel).

Two big things have happened recently that helps NU's chances in my opinion. A. Harbaugh leaving Stanford. I pretty much was banking on Peat to be a Cardinal, but once Jim left so did Stanford, again I was shocked. B, Not announcing today. This is huge. Now Bo will get a chance to go to Todd's home and use that inhome to hopefully work some magic. He'll probably have ROn Brown(Todd's lead) and I would take JP of Carl as well in an effort to make an "all or nothing" push.

Peat has been into NU since the process began, and so it becomes the question again, personal comfort vs performance potential. A of right now I would say it is like 52-48 ASU. But a solid in home could really help change his mind.

Sidenote, personal comfort could come next year if Todd chooses NU as his little bro Andrus, has said he'd love to play with Todd.

Thanx!

ESPY is saying that Stanford could hire from within. I have a gut feeling he was leaning that way before and decided to delay his commitment to see what happened there. I'm guessing if the coaching staff stays mostly intact there, that's where he goes. Hope I'm wrong. I'd love him and his bro in scarlet instead of cardinal.

i would assume JH would take a lot of his staff with him... read on the stanford board that many assume the coordinators should get even more credit than they do.....

There is speculation that if Todd Peat Jr. picks another school, that the coaching staff will sign local DT Brandon Yost. The guy already squats 530 and benches in the upper 400's, Rivals claims he's 6'1" 180lbs with a 4.9 40 as well.

Yost said they're waiting to see if other people sign, so that sounds right..

There is speculation that if Todd Peat Jr. picks another school, that the coaching staff will sign local DT Brandon Yost. The guy already squats 530 and benches in the upper 400's, Rivals claims he's 6'1" 1280lbs with a 4.9 40 as well.

Find me a 180 guy than can squat 530 and bench 400+ and he'll be running over defenders out of the backfield, not playing defense. :)