SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Bo, Carl, and Ron Brown are hoping to be in Peats house Tuesday night if Peat calls Bo back to OK this day for the in home visit (Peat is visiting Oregon State this weekend).

Peat has denied that ASU is a silent leader but said that ASU, Colorado, Nebraska, and Oregon State are all dead even.

Bo, Carl, and Ron Brown are hoping to be in Peats house Tuesday night if Peat calls Bo back to OK this day for the in home visit (Peat is visiting Oregon State this weekend).

Peat has denied that ASU is a silent leader but said that ASU, Colorado, Nebraska, and Oregon State are all dead even.

Since Suh is done for the season and will not participate in the Pro Bowl I think that Suh should join Bo, Carl, and Ron to visit Peat that way Suh can have Peats name tattooed to his bicep :LOLtartar:sarcasm

Since Suh is done for the season and will not participate in the Pro Bowl I think that Suh should join Bo, Carl, and Ron to visit Peat that way Suh can have Peats name tattooed to his bicep :LOLtartar:sarcasm

Haha love the new avatar. "Nobody f#ck's with the Jesus."

i dont know what its gonna take to get TP to come here but eventually Bo is comning out blazing with all the staff showing up..... pressing hard as possible/or trying to make up ground or a little of both? dont know but i like the fact that bo seems to be (and gilmore) a bit more aggressive when it comes to the recruiting.......

There is speculation that if Todd Peat Jr. picks another school, that the coaching staff will sign local DT Brandon Yost. The guy already squats 530 and benches in the upper 400's, Rivals claims he's 6'1" 1280lbs with a 4.9 40 as well.

Find me a 180 guy than can squat 530 and bench 400+ and he'll be running over defenders out of the backfield, not playing defense. :)

coming out of high school i was 5 ft 11 inches, 190 lbs and could squat 585 lbs and bench 465 lbs. i won a few missouri weight lifting events (drove there because it was closer than the nebraska ones). on top of that i had a guy in the same class as myself that was doing almost as well as i was on some and actually had more than me on other lifts.

just saying that is not as rare as one would think but that doesnt mean that would make a good football player..

Todd Peat talks about playing time a lot. His list is interesting. ASU, Stanfod, and Oregon St all can offer playing time. I dont really know how Colorado came into this late, but PT. NU is only on this list because Todd Peat is impressed with the coaches and atmosphere.

Come on Todd Peat, NU can make you better.