SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Going to pick his team at his old grade school. This does not sound good for the huskers.The biggest cheer will come when he picks the home team.

Cyrus Hobbi announced he was going to USC at his high school, we shall see what happens.

Going to pick his team at his old grade school. This does not sound good for the huskers.The biggest cheer will come when he picks the home team.

Cyrus Hobbi announced he was going to USC at his high school, we shall see what happens.

They will cheer for him no matter where he chooses. Maybe he is announcing there to avoid the negative feedback from fellow high schoolers who actually follow college football more than a bunch of 2nd and 4rd graders.

Oh yeah, put the kicker's mug up there aspeedlin.

He said he will announce his college decision Wednesday morning at Johnson Elementary School in Mesa, where he went to school.

"It's where I grew up," Peat said about Johnson Elementary. "It's kind of an older neighborhood. I want to give back to the community and send a message to the kids."

Link

He said he will announce his college decision Wednesday morning at Johnson Elementary School in Mesa, where he went to school.

"It's where I grew up," Peat said about Johnson Elementary. "It's kind of an older neighborhood. I want to give back to the community and send a message to the kids."

Link

ahhh man here we go...... it awesome how NSD can bring soo much joy, pain, suprises and disapointments.....

kinda like marriage i guess

Send a message to the kids... The old neighborhood... Sounds like declarations of loyalty to the home team to me.

Or to show the kids that with hard work and dedication, you could suite up for a top Football program in the country like him. We shall see Wednesday, fingers crossed.

Latest headline from HI:

Friday night, four-star defensive tackle Todd Peat Jr. capped off a week of in-home visits from the head coaches of his final three college choices when Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini came to see him. What impressed Peat the most? The potential Nebraska and their head coach sees in him.

I hope Bo shared this story with Peat to show how much of a difference he made in Suh's development.

Latest headline from HI:

Friday night, four-star defensive tackle Todd Peat Jr. capped off a week of in-home visits from the head coaches of his final three college choices when Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini came to see him. What impressed Peat the most? The potential Nebraska and their head coach sees in him.

I hope Bo shared this story with Peat to show how much of a difference he made in Suh's development.

My favorite Pelini quote from the article about his recruiting pitch:

I tell them if you're not ready to come out and compete and get after it on a daily basis, Pelini said, then you're coming to the wrong place, because we're going to ask you to compete in every area of your life. And if you're not, we're going to take our foot and stick it straight up your you know what.

A lot of them say, Whoa, that's a little different.' Well, you know what, Nebraska is different. If you want to be special, you have to be different. You have to make a conscious decision every single day to be different.

Latest headline from HI:

My favorite Pelini quote from the article about his recruiting pitch:

“I tell them if you're not ready to come out and compete and get after it on a daily basis,” Pelini said, “then you're coming to the wrong place, because we're going to ask you to compete in every area of your life. And if you're not, we're going to take our foot and stick it straight up your you know what.

“A lot of them say, ‘Whoa, that's a little different.' Well, you know what, Nebraska is different. If you want to be special, you have to be different. You have to make a conscious decision every single day to be different.”

hell eyah..... i just got some chills running down my back.....

I once wet myself at my old grade school, and no one cheered for me. It's hit or miss ;)

"you arent cool unless you pee your pants"

if peeing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis.

I once wet myself at my old grade school, and no one cheered for me. It's hit or miss ;)

That is the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Billy Madison...me likey!!