OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

I heard Sirles is moving to RT, Marcel to RG, which would put Yoshi at LT. Of course that could be completely false for all I really know.

I did see Marcel at walmart the other day and it looks like he dropped quite a bit of weight, which would make sense if our guards will be pulling a lot.

i'm thinking yoshi is the LT and that sirles is the swing tackle (assuming he won't beat out marcel). i would be stunned to see marcel at guard. i just don't see it.

LT-Sirles

LG-ARod

C-Caputo

RG-Moore/Marcel

RT-Yoshi

This is how I see the lineup being...Sirles and Yoshi could very easly switch back and forth at the tackle spots and Cotton could also rotate in possibly beating one of two out for the starting spot.

LT-Sirles

LG-ARod

C-Caputo

RG-Moore/Marcel

RT-Yoshi

This is how I see the lineup being...Sirles and Yoshi could very easly switch back and forth at the tackle spots and Cotton could also rotate in possibly beating one of two out for the starting spot.

Switch Qvale and Moore, and there's your starting line.

LT-Sirles

LG-ARod

C-Caputo

RG-Moore/Marcel

RT-Yoshi

I thought Qvale was being moved to OT because he was struggling at OG a bit in the new O?

LT-Sirles

LG-ARod

C-Caputo

RG-Moore/Marcel

RT-Yoshi

I thought Qvale was being moved to OT because he was struggling at OG a bit in the new O?

Havn't heard that before. :dunno

LT-Sirles

LG-ARod

C-Caputo

RG-Moore/Marcel

RT-Yoshi

Havn't heard that before. :dunno

Hadn't heard he was moved to OT, but did here he didn't have enough speed to a be a pulling guard, which is what we are asking our OGs to do a lot more now

• 3 weeks later...

Nebraska's OL Roster looks like this...

8 - High School Freshmen

3 - Redshirt Freshmen

9 - Sophomores

3 - Juniors

4 - Seniors

1 - 2012 Commits

28 Total Offensive Linemen consisting of (Eight 4*, Six 3*, Walk Ons)

What are your thoughts on this? Does it tell anything?

That we're desperate if we're playing high school freshman. Why wouldn't we get the HS seniors, juniors or sophomores? The 15 year old freshman have more fun playing in the mud than hitting someone, and we have 8 of them?!?

:)

• Fire 3

Nebraska's OL Roster looks like this...

8 - High School Freshmen

3 - Redshirt Freshmen

9 - Sophomores

3 - Juniors

4 - Seniors

1 - 2012 Commits

28 Total Offensive Linemen consisting of (Eight 4*, Six 3*, Walk Ons)

What are your thoughts on this? Does it tell anything?

That we're desperate if we're playing high school freshman. Why wouldn't we get the HS seniors, juniors or sophomores? The 15 year old freshman have more fun playing in the mud than hitting someone, and we have 8 of them?!?

:)

BOOM

• Mavric unlocked this topic