BIG NEWS

i have a reliable source telling me that Nebraska and Missouri will be moving to the Big Ten, and it will be announced this week. obviously this post doesn't seem very credible so once again take it FWIW. take a look at this link it's pretty interesting. my source tells me that Notre Dame will not be in the Big Ten and Nebraska will be.

let the bashing of my post begin.

Super Conferences

So do we all start downranking his post now or later?

i have a reliable source telling me that Nebraska and Missouri will be moving to the Big Ten, and it will be announced this week. obviously this post doesn't seem very credible so once again take it FWIW. take a look at this link it's pretty interesting. my source tells me that Notre Dame will not be in the Big Ten and Nebraska will be.

Super Conferences

So do we all start downranking his post now or later?

It's past 5 eastern time so I'd say the source wasn't reliable. Maybe it'll still happen but not this week so it just sounds like a guy who heard a rumor and hoped to time it and look like a big shot.

Super Conferences

Until Aquarium Dude says it is so, I won't believe it...

Sports radio 810 here in KC has just reported that the Big 10 has

OFFERED Nebraska, Missouri, Notre Dame and Rutgers to join the leauge.

I say accept it and lets move on.

Why would the Big ten offer 4 teams only to get to 15 which is an odd number? If your going to make wild accusations, atleast make them believable.

Why would the Big ten offer 4 teams only to get to 15 which is an odd number? If your going to make wild accusations, atleast make them believable.

Who said they were done offering??? I'm just posting what I have just heard on the radio.

Don't beat the guy up for reporting what he has heard. Here's a link

Who said they were done offering??? I'm just posting what I have just heard on the radio.

I do apologize, i have gone to their website and found this. While it still is nothing official, it is just from sources close to the situation

linky doodle doo